Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Algotels
StayForLong
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Place is clean and you get what they advertise. Compared to most condo rentals, this place is no frills. Not really walkable to lifts. Since it is not walkable to lifts, would recommend staying somewhere else.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

The unit was well organized, clean and had everything we needed. The unit was close to everything we were there to do. I recommend this unit to those that are heading to Breckenridge and looking for a good place to stay

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with the location. The Unit (314) was perfect and so nice! We will stay here again. The value was excellent. Also, the property manager was amazing when we accidentally had to check out late. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The room and building itself were nice and very convenient. We had trouble with things the owner should have provided but didn't i.e, the parking permit, code to the hot tub, a working hair dryer. Other than that, we were all comfortable and it was so close to Main street and lots of walking for our pets.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Our family of four (21 & 19 yo "kids") stayed in a studio, it was more spacious than I expected from reviews I read. Beds were fine but the pillows left a little to be desired and we struggled with the climate control. The kitchen was well appointed and bathroom nice sized. Our room looked out on the mountains which was a bonus. We were there spring break and i was pleasantly surprised the party noises were almost non existent. I'm not sure if the students there were just considerate or perhaps they knew the posted quiet hours would be enforced.
Additionally, one of my daughters left her purse when we checked out. They called and let us know then UPS'd it to us! I wish I'd gotten the young man's name so i could let the managent know. I'd recommend it to my friends.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
WILDSUITE, General Manager at Wildwood Suites Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for staying at Wildwood Suites and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you back in the future.