Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed in unit 2a and it was everything we expected. Small, clean and with the easy access we wanted. There were a few things we wish we had known before arriving: the unit does not have air conditioning or ceiling fans. We would have brought a box or floor fan had we known. It was the end of July and the days were hot even for Colorado standards. The sofa bed was like a sling shot complete with missing springs. The kids loved it but no adult would be able to rest comfortably in it. More towels would have been nice. There are washing machines on site and we could have brought our own and washed them had we thought about it. All in all it was a great trip and we would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chadp1234
Reviewed 16 March 2015

This was the only place we could find for a quick 2 night trip to Breckenridge during the peak of the spring break season. I understand now why so many Park Meadows units were available. I'm fine with it being no frills and small. Our room (3D) was clean, with a new bed and new couch. What I did not expect was walls that were so thin that you could hear conversations in adjacent rooms, as though the people were standing in your own room. People walking in the rooms above us sounded like thundering elephants. We could even hear such little things as unzipping of the suitcase and programming the microwave in the room above us. That was fun a 1:30am and 5:30am. It is really over the top how little sound protection this building has from room to room. My husband is a light sleeper while I am not. But neither of us got any sleep last night in this crazy condo. So rather than stay the additional night that we've already paid for, we drove home. If you decide to stay here, beware: you will want to bring earplugs. (P.S. the wireless connection does not work.)

Room tip: Avoid this entire building. It is very old and the walls and doors are thin.
Date of stay: March 2015
2  Thank 85JennF2013
Reviewed 25 November 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed her after snowboarding in Keystone (which is only 30 mins drive away) and on our way to Buena Vista. We got condo 4D.
Check-in is in a separate building and was a simple, easy process with friendly folks. The room itself was everything you can expect for a no-frills type place. Comfortable beds, OK shower, and enough space for the two of us comfortably. They do have a free shuttle to take you onto Main St which was great. Also, they have coupons for a free flight of beers from Breckenridge Brewery.. highly recommend that! It is also walking distance to Main Street which made it great, logistically.
We were probably 1 of two couples staying there the night so the lobby and all was not in use (ie: fireplace not lit) and it made it a bit eery but other than that, it was a great place for our one night stop over. They say they have free wi-fi but the bandwidth is so bad I would not bank on it.

Date of stay: November 2014
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 15 November 2014

... but not quite. A fairly small "condo" with a combined living/dining room (one sofa, one dining table and a nice sized flat-screen TV), a small walk-through kitchen, small bathroom and bedroom. We had a queen bed and one night stand and maybe a couple feet on each side of the bed, plus a dresser and a small closet, half of which was filled with blankets, extra pillows, etc. The room smelled strongly of whatever detergent they use, but open windows helped with that. The thermostat was "low/med/high" instead of temperature (baseboard heat). We both loved the location - right next to the creek and very close to town. The customer service was not to be beat - they called us before our trip to let us know the ski resort was not opening as planned in case we wanted a credit, then the day of arrival around noon called to say the room was ready if we wanted to check in early. The upstairs lobby and hot tubs were closed for whatever reason. If we were skiing I would have probably felt claustrophobic with all the coats and clothing and whatnot. There wasn't much room to put things out of the way. Outside there are cabinets in which to put your skis and poles and perhaps boots. I wouldn't come here again but my husband said he would. (One of us would have to cave.)

Date of stay: November 2014
1  Thank Sandy K
Reviewed 7 October 2014

Booking was fine, we used Hotels.com and the lodge company contacted us immediately. Check in is not at the place, you have to go to the Main St to check in but they called me earlier to say I could get into the room earlier which was great. Location couldn't be better: 2 blocks from town so we walked there with no problems. Condo has a couple of hot tubs but we did not use them. The room 7C has been updated and it had everything you needed. My only complain is that the bed is too soft for my taste but some people may like it. Room is also quite small; for a couple it's ok but if you have more people it will be very tight.

Room tip: Ask for an updated room and overlooking the creek
Date of stay: October 2014