“Great food!”

Add it.
Los Arenales Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 99 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 3 October 2017

what a surprise this place was! It has been quite a few different names in the past few years, so I decided to stop. What a nice place with great food! not only tastes good, but eye appealing! Which in this age of fast food slop is nice to get. reasonable prices ,fast service and pleasant employees. Look forward to trying again.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice, new, clean place. Very pleasant greeting and service. We were served mild salsa with our chips. We prefer salsa with a kick, so asked for something hotter, our waitress brought a much hotter version which we ended up mixing with the mild. The food presentation was beautiful and delicious. Very reasonably priced! Would have given 5 stars, but I'm picky about my salsa.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We have many Mexican restaraunts in Brighton. Unfortunately they either have slop cafeteria style food and/or have horrible service.
Not this place, it may not have been decked out to the nines but it was clean, quiet and the food was really delicious.
This is the first Mexican restaraunt I have been to in a long time that actually coats and flours the chili relleano. Not a cheese stick thrown in an Anaheim then wrapped in a egg roll wrapper. My familes plate choices included:
chili relleanos, Flautas, enchilads Verdes, and ground beef smothered burrito. We each tried a bite of eachothers and shared our entrees as they were all made well and tasted delicious. Service was great and friendly. Don't just take my word, stop by and check them out.

1  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 30 July 2016

7/29/16 my son and I decided to visit this restaurant. I saw a post on Face Book that said the food was great, they just opened 9th of this month. The place was clean and cheerful and we were greeted as we entered. My son had the chili rellenos and I had the 3 chicken tacos plate. They both came with rice and re fried beans. Chips and salsa were given to us when we were seated, they were OK. The menu was filled with options of steak seafood and anything you might like to eat. The food was wonderful and not costly. We just found a family owned eatery we will go to again and again.