“Love the creations”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Brighton
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I have a very hard time thinking about what to mix together, I love the menu of creations. Everything looks so good! I have yet to find one I don't like. I love that they have coupons in the mail at times to get some great deals and the kids working there are always very polite and quick.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Very welcoming as you walk in. Great and friendly service. I stopped in before a movie on my birthday and my crazy girlfriend told them; so the staff all gathered and sang to me. I was lovely!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We are traveling across country and had not been in a Cold Stone creamery in over 4 years. It is even better than I remembered. The server behind the counter was efficient and pleasant

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Took 3 kids under 6. The service was friendly and fast. Got to sample before buying and was even told there was a kid size BEFORE I ordered. We will be back for delicious dessert!!

Reviewed 21 March 2015

Always treated great at the Brighton Cold Stone Creamery! Have even been given a freebie ~ just because one day!
Now that is customer service!!! And great ice-cream..my favorite would be the, "Coffee Lover's"!!! Awesome!!! And they will add more or little of any part of it to satisfy your sweet teeth~!