“The Place For Good Ice Cream”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Brighton
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We have been here many times and enjoyed each visit before going to see a movie at the AMC theaters in downtown Brighton.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I have a very hard time thinking about what to mix together, I love the menu of creations. Everything looks so good! I have yet to find one I don't like. I love that they have coupons in the mail at times to get some great deals and the kids working there are always very polite and quick.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Very welcoming as you walk in. Great and friendly service. I stopped in before a movie on my birthday and my crazy girlfriend told them; so the staff all gathered and sang to me. I was lovely!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We are traveling across country and had not been in a Cold Stone creamery in over 4 years. It is even better than I remembered. The server behind the counter was efficient and pleasant

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Took 3 kids under 6. The service was friendly and fast. Got to sample before buying and was even told there was a kid size BEFORE I ordered. We will be back for delicious dessert!!