“Quick”

Little Caesars
Ranked #34 of 99 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I love that I can get a quick pizza for a great price. It makes lunch so much easier some days since the kids are out of school.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

So I am all about Cheap, Quick, and an Easy Meal on Friday Nights. This place is the one to pick up and go. Now on Friday and Saturday Nights prime time this place can get very busy. They have you in and out if you order the basic pizzas, pepp or sausage. The Hot and Ready Meal deal is awesome, 10 bucks and change for a Large Pizza, Breadsticks, and 1 Liter of Soda. They also have the pizza's ready to go, so unless you have a large order to call in, you shouldn't need to bother.

This is a Carry Out restaurant only, No Dine In.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

We had a delicious treat from this joint. I'm an avid pizza lover from this place anyway ever since I was in grade school. My sister in law told us to try their new pretzel pizza which was one of the pizzas we ordered that evening for dinner. I dont know who came up with the brilliant idea of this combo - but bless you very much. Who'd have thought a snack food could be turned in to a full fledged dinner. It was like taking one of those pizza pretzel snacks and magically transforming it to a pizza. Yeah, that tasty. Give a try, you won't be disappointed if you enjoy the taste of pretzel bread and cheese.