“Weird Service.... Okay FF Mexican Though”
Review of Del Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #37 of 98 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Fries with Tacos? It took a few times to actually eat here. 1st time was for breakfast, their burritos are all made in advanced according to the girl behind the counter. Person in our party has an egg allergy, so no burritos. 2nd time, in the drive through, had to repeat my order 3 times. Finally just pulled through and left. Finally, for lunch, not a lot of traffic. Got a couple tacos and some..... fries..... I actually liked the fries more than the tacos... LOL!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Had to go on TACO TUESDAY. Went through the drive through. The wait was quick, and the food was fresh. This is a good Del Taco Location and I would recommend a meal here.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We don't have a del taco where we live, just taco bell. I really wish we had one though. Their food was amazingly good. Best green sauce I've ever had. If I was in a fancy Mexican restaurant I'd be extremely satisfied with it. Will return to a del taco

Reviewed 21 March 2015

Del Taco in Brighton is a quick stop from King Scoopers and a fast taco or burrito to go...The service is good but the taco's are a bit greasy for me. I do dab them with a napkin a bit and then my stomach can eat them without feeling really heavy later. I do like the food though, it just does not always like me.. :0(

Reviewed 2 December 2014

The Del Taco in Brighton , Colorado as some good crinkle cut fries. I also like their Tacos and Mom likes their Burrios. (sorry if I misspell any words). They are a good place to go for a good lunch that does not cost a bunch.

Been to Del Taco? Share your experiences!