“Favorite Pho in Brighton”
Review of Pho TJ

Pho TJ
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This was the first pho restaurant in Brighton and now there are two more. My family and I have eaten at all the local pho restaurants several times, but this is our go-to favorite. We think the broth flavor is the best compared to the local competition. (granted there are better pho restaurants around Denver if you're willing to travel) The only downside is they aren't open on Sundays, but I guess they need a day off too.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Went there for late lunch and ordered Spring Rolls (Goi Cuon) as appetizer and Beef Pho (Tai). The spring roll was just so so, it has a not so good after taste. The Pho was very watery :( . Can't taste beef in the broth. The crew don't smile much and one even was pouting. I don't know if they were just tired after the lunch rush but customer also need some smile from them to make you feel welcome especially if you travelled from out of state, tired, cold and very hungry.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

If you are looking to try something different, try Pho Tj. Great food, fun atmosphere, just something different. Just try it. Your mouth will love the experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

You wouldn't expect great pho in Brighton, but Pho TJ is consistently good. I have been coming here for a few years and they never disappoint. The grilled pork is awesome!

1  Thank David N
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

My friend Somer is great. He's a really awesome kid. We're on a road trip to Utah. We drove a lot today. Oh wait haha, more like HE drove a lot today!

Since my friend Somer does such a good job I only wanted the best for him. When I saw Pho TJ was at the top of the trip-advisor ratings in Brighton, I knew I had to have it for him. Only the best.

We got into the restaurant. It was nice. Cool seating. Somer liked it. I was so glad. He ate his whole meal like a good boy. He enjoyed it so much he said "me me love Pho TJ." I think that sums up the occasion well. Good pho, come and eat it to please your friend or Pep pep.

Been to Pho TJ? Share your experiences!