“Great food friendly people”

Great Scotts Eatery
Ranked #5 of 210 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

If you are in the area you must eat here!
Had breakfast and next time in town will be back!!! Breakfast burrito so very good and sticky bun pancakes off the chain.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Super friendly service and great food!

Broomfield has nothing for food except for an Indian restaurant and plenty o chains but this place stands out of you are looking for pure diner food. They have Mexican in the menu too. I'm always in the mood for Mexican:) My husband got the fish in chips and I got a cheeseburger. Very good and fast. Broomfield was bland but this diner was not! Cheers to the young tall brown hair kid who was working his tail off as the hostess and the register! Very nice kid. Nice place in totality.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Diner type of food. A variety. Large portions and good atmosphere. The service is great. Parking is limited especially during peak hours.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Just got off the plane and arrived in Denver hungry. My son took us to this place. 50's style restaurant with most excellent service. My son and wife both had the fish and chip dinners and I had the country fried steak along with some soft drinks. Fish and chips had a good presentation the the plates and a huge amount of it. My wife said it was very tasty. I had the country fried steak and it was very good, the gravy sauce was tangy enough and very tasty. Fairly large amount of fries came with it. Meal was excellent and our server Angelica was there to take care of our needs and refills on the drinks. Total bill was $35.57 which I thought was fairly cheap considering the amount of food served.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I had trouble deciding because everything on the menu looks good. I ended up getting the bacon cheeseburger and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had! My husband had the breakfast, it was pretty average but good for the prices. Jalapeño bacon was amazing! And service was wonderful, our waiter's name was Dylan and he was exceptional!