All reviewsmirror areabig clean roomsplace to sleepcontinental breakfastpetmicrowavewifi
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here for work. If work wasn't paying for it. I would have gone down the road. Place is ran down you have a problem they don't want to fix it. Not very clean. Always would find bugs on my stuff. I have stayed here every other day this whole year for my job.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The front desk lady was super nice and easy to understand! I called looking for a non-smoking king room and she only had two queens non-smoking available (for about $7 more). I took it since I needed a room but when I arrived she only charged me for the rate of the king non-smoking which made my day! It's only $7 but she knew I only needed one bed and its little things that make your customers happy.
The room was spacious and clean. We came in late and left early so I cant say much about the showers or free breakfast but for $65 it was a good stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

i have stayed at this motel before. It is convenient and easy to get to. It has an attached Chinese & American Buffet restaurant which is nice after a long day on the road. The room was clean and the motel pretty quiet overall. . Overall a good stay.

Room Tip: Big rooms & clean price is really affordable - pet friendly
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was super friendly! Room was updated and extremely clean...smelled so fresh. Room was spacious with microwave and small refrigerator. Sink and mirror inside of bathroom and a separate sink and mirror area outside of the bathroom...convenience! Location is great and feels very safe. Nice clean pool outside. Easy check in. Great price. Beyond impressed!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

First time we've used Ecno Lodge, won't be the last from this experience. Friendly reception, big clean room, sink in the bathroom as well as in room - no hassle for the mirror!! Eateries close by, drive into Brush for groceries and cheaper gas.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple