Best Western Canon City
Econo Lodge(Canon City)
US$100
EconoLodge
US$82
Super 8 Canon City(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$110
Holiday Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Parkview Inn Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hotels.com
Travel Inn Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$60
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbest westernshot tub and saunaroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastnice hotelroyal gorgeindoor poolbusiness centerparking lotbreakfast areawafflesin towna great stayfree breakfastenjoyed my stayhotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Best Western Hotel is by far the Best stay I have ever experienced. I had to stay here due to unforeseen circumstances and the entire time I have had to stay here has been the best in Customer Service, Cleanliness, Friendliness, Concern, Feeling Welcome and a Great Breakfast. The owner and staff have made me feel very welcome and have always made sure I have what I need. I have enjoyed my stay here and I will always recommend this Best Western to others and will use this Best Western in the future if the need arises. They are awesome!

Room Tip: The bottom floor front is very convenient to the front desk, breakfast area, pool ice machine and vending machines.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ljencks720
BWCanonCity-Manager, Manager at Best Western Canon City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review; we hope you decide to stay with us again if you ever find yourself in Canon City in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I had to cancel our reservation due to a family issue in Colorado Springs, the front desk person indicated he could do nothing! The manager was apparently in Arizona. I called the 800# to cancel the reservation since there was no answer on 3 attempts during the evening 2 nights before. Still have not received a call as of 3/8/18. Finally received an email stating they would make NO accommodations for me!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
lamarcolorado, Manager at Best Western Canon City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for the review.
In order to save few bucks you booked a NON-CANCELLABLE room and that is what it means. Its glad to hear that our one star reviews are due to customer's own foolishness.

Once again thank you for one star review to prove that you were wrong.

Regards
Manager

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This place is the worst not only was it DIRTY and had stained sheets and smelled of cigarettes in non smoking room management was EXTREMELY RUDE was moved to new room whuxh was just as bad they gave me $25 refund in the morning what a joke. Then when i wrote reviews they accused me of blackmailing to get my money back i dont want anything from them just wanted to let others know to book elsewhere plenty of other options in the area stay clear of these people.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cfoltz71681
lamarcolorado, Manager at Best Western Canon City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

This is a woman who just does not let go of black mailing us. She stayed 5 months ago fought with us for money back after her dog wetted the floor and blaming us for wet floor. Now, she started the smoking in the room story. then her friend or parents fought with us for money back as we gave money to this guest. I sincerely regret that my front desk staff genuinely believed her and offered her compensation.
She keeps writing negative review with different email addresses on google, tripadvisor and so on as all these travel sites tries to trust the guest but can not control such responses when put out constantly.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The employees of this Best Western bent over backwards to be more than just pleasant and friendly. Every single one we talked to was helpful and friendly. The motel was pleasant also, with nothing negative to report.

Room Tip: We booked through a third party to decrease the price, so really had no choice of rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
BWCanonCity-Manager, Manager at Best Western Canon City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review, and I have to agree, we have some great employees

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Traveling with the family (husband, two young kids, and an 80 lb dog), to see the Royal Gorge! This hotel is on the edge of Cañon City, but has excellent amenities and food/entertainment options very close by. It was the best value we found in the area (hello $400 a night for Royal Gorge cabins?! not on our budget!) and it was a wonderful stay!

Things we loved;

Dog friendly! They charge $20 a night per pet and I was afraid we would end up in a stinky, dirty, hotel room designated for pets. Well, they do have designated pet rooms, but you would never know it when you walk in! There was no pet odor. No stains, no fur stuck in the carpeting, it was clean and fresh and just as we would expect from a regular room. They have a very large area at the back of the hotel for pets to play and do their business. Gravel, mulch, and grass. Plus a seating area for humans to sit and enjoy the mountains.

It was great water pressure! Oh my gosh, the water pressure. You can take a real shower with plenty of water and heat and flush the toilet with a super swish!

The staff is so friendly and very helpful! Checkin was a breeze and we were given tips on where to park for easy access to the room, where and when to view the NYE firework show, and things we must see in the city. During breakfast, the attendant was super helpful and did a great job making sure the food was hot, fresh, and plentiful. She made it a point to acknowledge and welcome guests and was very pleasant each morning.

If you’re not the adventurous type for dining out, there is an ihop and Chili’s right out the front door of the hotel that you could walk to. As well as a movie theater and Cold Stone Creamery across the street.

The pool and spa were awesome! Plenty of towels and even pool noodles for the kids to play with. The hot tub was clean and very warm and the jets had lots of pressure. The pool was a nice temperature for the kids to play in without getting too hot or cold. They also had a sauna, that we did not use, but it looked nice!

Things we didn’t love;

The beds are pretty firm, but I realize some people like that. I’m used to sleeping on a very plush bed at home, so I was a little stiff in the mornings, but nothing a brisk walk with the dog couldn’t cure.

Overall, we loved our stay at this hotel. It was a great stay for the money and we would certainly book with them again. If you do book with them, just be sure to mention that you have a pet staying with you! Those rooms are limited!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank hconkright

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, our pet rooms are like that because we do extra cleaning along with a rug clean after every pet stay. Come back and see us again!