“Pretty Good Food but Should be Cleaner”

Rustlers Country Cafe Steak and Seafood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stayed here several days for a reunion. The restaurant had peaks and valleys. Had a great pork taco plate and some pretty good buffets. The first problem was with the floor - there were food bits everywhere and staff seemed to make it a point not to see it or clean up and the manager was there and not caring either. Second, the fabric-covered chairs were positively grubby on the top of the back where they were handled. Made me not want to sit there.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This restaurant is located in the Elegante hotel. We usually shy away from hotel restaurants due to their high cost, but this one is an exception. Their food was very good and plenty of it. Their service was excellent and the prices were quite reasonable.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch the place only had five tables been served. I waited a few minutes to be seated,know hostess was up front I was finally seat by a bus boy. I waited four minutes by my waitress finally came over, granted it wasn't busy at all. After taking my order it was prepared quickly, I had to ask for silverware and a napkin. I ordered a classic club sandwich on sourdough bread. The sandwich was good however they was very skimpy with the turkey,ham and bacon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Located in the Elegante Hotel, this restaurant advertises a 10am-2pm Sunday brunch for $24.95 per adult, $10.95 per child (age7-11). The place was not crowded at 11am. First of all the stations were not placed very well and the staff did not explain the layout. We almost missed a whole area where they had baked turkey, fish, vegetables as it was behind a wall. The best station was the made to order omelets as these were fresh. They also had good prime rib and delectable looking desserts. There seemed to be only one waitress as the service for drinks and our check was slow. We found out after we had finished our meal that champagne is complementary. We also weren't aware until later that they made waffles to order. The hot items on the buffet were dry from sitting so long. Overall we did not think the brunch was worth the price. Perhaps guests staying at this hotel might think differently about the restaurant. We just happened to eat here and won't be back.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner there one night and a breakfadt during my stay at the Elegante. My rib eye was cooked perfectly and service was good.

The next morning, service was slow getting me started, but once i was "noticed"