“Good but expensive”
Review of Till

Till
Reserve with OpenTable
Till is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Description: TILLis a farm-inspired open kitchen and mercantile. Where Executive Chef, Sheamus Feeley, has crafted a menu from thoughtfully and responsibly sourced products. We offer delicious cuisine, an extensive wine selection and bar, artisan breads, pizza and pastries created in our artisan bakery. Our mercantile also offers freshly made sushi, ready to go meals, gelato and locally roasted coffee!
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We thought we would try this restaurant as we had not been there before and had not seen any advertising on it. It is surprising large on the inside with a bar, clean & bright with TVs for sports, a large dining area and what appears even to be a takeout inc. pizza. When we sat down for dinner we discovered that they were on the expensive side. Is the food good & freshly made? Yes. But...... $17 for a burger is extreme as well as their drink prices and other food on the menu. They seem to have a large amount of kitchen help (the kitchen is open to see). We just didn't think the price justified the food even though I have nothing bad to say about the food.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Atmosphere not great. Don't dress up. Dinner was good, except for some sort of potatoes that were too crispy. The coleslaw was outstanding. Wine prices not bad. However, when the wine was poured, there was a "soapy" smell at first which we discovered came from the wine glasses just being washed. Also, we should have been served our wine before the dinner came but we weren't. Guess they were still washing the glasses. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I've driven past the TILL on many occasions, but tonight I was finally able to have dinner there. Atmosphere was great - wide open area, entire kitchen exposed, but not loud. There were several entrees, each with a different type of sauce or side dish. We had a beef rib, a chicken dish, and a pork dish - all of them fantastic! At one point, I noticed a waitress (not my table's) standing near some food in the kitchen. Next thing I knew she was delivering our four dinners. Whoaa!!!!! Delivery of food while it was hot by someone other than our waiter? I was impressed! We will definitely have dinner there again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I had heard so many good things about this restaurant and was looking forward to taking my sister there for lunch. A.) our server was not very helpful and didn't seem to know enough about the menu offerings B.) my beef burger was over cooked as the waiter told me medium would be pink throughout...zero pink. However, the burger w spinach and pimento was still really good even if it was over cooked for my taste C.) salmon club was mostly bread and very little salmon and was bland D,) chicken wrap had very little chicken and was just ok. E.) lamb burger was good but over cooked and the miners potatos and peach pie were tasty (even though it wasn't very sweet).

Overall, food was overpriced for what you got outside of the burgers. Also, try the lime mint sparkling water; very refreshing.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We come here weekly. The night chef ALWAYS cooks the steak incorrectly. The afternoon chef gets its right, every time.