“Business Delivery Exceeded Expectations ”

Ruffrano's Hell's Kitchen Pizza
Ranked #520 of 1,575 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The Hell’s Kitchen nearest me had no drivers available, so this location pleasantly, speedily, and professionally stepped in. And I very much appreciated it.

Random 330pm biz meeting went long and there is little productivity when parties are hangry. Special order, too, for a lactose intolerant party - and the pizza was still extraordinary! It’s expensive, yes, but if you want quality, the extra dough shouldn’t matter.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Very Pricey. Hardly any cheese on the pizza. I ordered two slices to go. When I was handed the box I thought they must have made a mistake because it felt empty. I opened it to see two bony slices of pizza. I figured perhaps I was just misjudging the pizza and went along to the hotel. Unfortunately I was right. The pizza simply as no cheese. For the $9.00 I should have ordered Domino's. I normally prefer pizzeria pizza, but this place just isn't comparable to the pizzeria's in the NE and isn't worth the money.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Stumbled on this place after driving thru Broadmoor area. Small and quaint but big on great pizza. Hell Fire pizza was delicious! Knots don’t dissolve either! Great pizza, great staff, and great prices. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This is a holy grail if you love Stromboli - this is it. The Stromboli was hand crafted with care and little touches like pepperoni “roses” on the crust. Stuffed? Yes, and perfectly full of meats and cheeses...with herbs to finish it off. This place is a true find! If you’re looking for refined and white linens - pass. But if you want a creative pie menu, hand-crafted masterpieces then you have arrived; Go!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, good service, cool atmosphere. The Hellfire pizza and knots are great. The deep dish Sicilian was also very good. I would definitely go back.