US$150
US$212
  • Restaurant
US$227
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$158
US$225
US$200
Staybridge.com
Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
Radisson
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$164
Hampton.com
Old Town Guesthouse B&B(Colorado Springs)
US$195
US$189
US$599
All reviewsblack eyed peaswet barmountain viewnice hotelsleeping areastarbucks coffeeroad noisepikes peakrooms are spaciousfree breakfastmini fridgeconvenient locationlobby areaoatmealking bedparking lotwould stay here again
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We haven't even checked out yet & I can already write this review. Super friendly staff, nice, big clean room, awesome view of Pike's Peak. The bed was so comfy! Convenient location to everything. If you are reading a bad review from someone else, you are reading a review from a grumpy person. This place rocks!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank myjenyoung
JeanvdMeulen, General Manager at Hyatt Place Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

We love your review, thanks so much! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Staff and facilities were terrific! My wife was feeling very ill so the receptionist and manager allowed us to check in hours ahead of time. I don't know what we would have done without such a caring staff.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 21 March 2017

The hotel is nice and clean but that is the only good thing I can say about this hotel.
I reserved a room using orbits and we arrived into town early. So I called the Hyatt customer service line and asked to add another day. the day was added and they linked the reservations. When I checked in I also asked to make sure there would be no issues. I though everything was taken care of. I was wrong. the next morning I found a bill under my door for the night and when I went to the front desk they had me checking out that day. I told them that I was reserved for two nights. The desk was very rude and made it seam like an imposition for them to have to fix this issue. the air conditioner broke the second night of my stay. It made a loud pop around 4am and then smelled of something burning. The morning of the second night I found a bill with both nights combined which was correct. We ate the sad microwaved pancakes and bacon they offered for breakfast and checked out. When I checked my account I found that they had charged me twice once for one night and again for the two nights. I called they hyatt customer service number and they had to process a refund. The money is still not back in my account.
While the hotel is not bad on a visual level I had a horrible experience and will never stay at any hyatt ever again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JLyn1985
Reviewed 21 March 2017

I stayed here while my father was in a local hospital. Incredible staff, food and comfortable beds! I would definitely return. They offer Gluten Free bread for breakfast and dairy free options. Excellent service as well!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Stayed there again for 4 nights early February 2017. Online booking easy, at check-in all my room requirements have been taken in account - they even give me the same room on highest floor with mountain view (Pikes Peek) since years now - perfect customer orientation!
The hotel missing nothing, good breakfast with cold and warm dishes. They don't have a regular restaurant, but offering cold and warm meals around the clock, beer, wine,... available as well. Additionally there's good choice of restaurants and shops next to the hotel. Perfect place - thank you very much!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business