See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2015

I was pleasantly surprised at this extended stay hotel after some of the not so great reviews. My daughter and I were graciously greeted by Bill at the front desk, who got us registered and explained the amenities, etc. of the property. We were assigned a nice quiet room facing the back of the property and the fabulous mountain view. There is a walking-biking trail and a creek just behind the hotel. The suite, with two comfortable queen beds, was immaculately clean. I noticed black footprints outside the elevator and in the hallway, which looked as if one of the workers had tracked in asphalt from the recently repaved rear parking lot. Other than that, everything looked very clean and well cared for. We stayed 8 days here and will definitely stay here again. You can't beat the value for the very reasonable rates.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a rear room as they all have a great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

this was a good value had full kitchen queen beds gentleman on desk was great we stayed two days, it was very clean in a good location. Would be nice if they furnished coffee for coffee maker as we had to go to store to get some but this hotel is meant for longer visits I'm sure.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Was skeptical of staying here after reading so many bad reviews. Was met by Stan at the front desk and he was outgoing & friendly. Asked me to go up and inspect my room before he officially checks me in. Everything looked fine. The studio room was clean and had everything I needed for my 4 day stay. My only suggestion would be for the owners to today the very outdated TV and to either place it in the sitting area instead of the bedroom or add s second TV. The only downside was the elevator was out Sunday- this morning at my time to checkout. Had to make 4 trips up & down from the 3rd floor but that was a mechanical issue and those things happen. Clean room, well stocked, easy to cook in, and very very friendly staff!! Thank you for making my stay a pleasant one!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We stayed at Crestwood Suites in Colorado Springs for a week. The price was great. Around $58/night (weekly rate). Really can't beat that. The room has a kitchen, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and 2 burner stove. But don't plan to do tons of cooking as it only comes with very basic utensils.

Generally, the room was clean. But I could tell the bathroom floor and tub had not been cleaned in a while. Not horribly dirty but not terribly clean. The bed was pretty comfortable. Lots of channels on TV.

Room service only comes 1 x per week. This worked great for us because we didn't want anyone coming in anyways.

No breakfast. No pool. Kinda slow wifi.

The location of the hotel was great. Very close to Garden of the Gods, Air Force Academy, Pike's Peak, and other Colorado Springs things. Located right off the interstate but I never heard the interstate noise.

Generally it was quiet except for the people above us that kept stomping on the floor. I don't know if they had kids that were playing or what but it went on at all hours of the day.

Again, simple but totally what you would expect to get for the money.

Simple and adequate.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JL0203
Reviewed 23 July 2015

It came with a full size fridge/freezer, a stove top and a microwave. The TV was old but worked. The bed and room were comfortable and clean. There was a lot of activity and noise in the hallways but inside my room it was quiet. There is a great exercise path along Fountain Creek that is accessible by the back of the parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo