Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$106
US$144
  • Pool
US$74
US$123
US$99
US$95
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$88
US$129
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We stayed there for 2 days and loved it. It was like a mini appartement. There is a stove (no oven) and a refrigerator, plenty of space, a couch and a big confortable bed. The bathroom is huge. Full channel tv. The staff was nice and helpfull.The place was clean and quiet.
Seems like there are sketchy business going on nearby but never felt treatened.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

There are a lot of weird things about this hotel for example: the front desk is not open 24/7 so if you need something after 8pm you have to call the courtesy officer. Well no one EVER answered that line the entire 8 days we were there. We had 3 rooms with our family. The rooms were inconsistent. One room had kitchen utensils like bowls, silverware, and a pot. Our room had nothing. We had a trash can but the other room didn't. They still claim they have continental breakfast on their website but they don't do that. Not a big deal. But there is no where to get coffee. No coffee maker in rooms. Housekeeping cleans once a week. Leaving towels for the guest to wash. And taking out your trash to the dumpster outside. The rooms were not very clean either upon check in. I wouldn't ever stay there again or recommend it to anyone. We have stayed in many other suites before and this one was the worst one.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brittany C
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I would like to first say the location for us is great. After that not much about this place is good. I was supposed to get a suite, with a sofa sleeper. I did not get one. The website says they have sitting area in the rooms. Okay, if you call an oversized chair right next to the bed, a sitting area.
The motel does have a full size fridge and freezer, kitchen sink, and stove top. However, the hotel does not supply any dishes, silverware, pots, pans, dish towels, soap, etc... They do not even supply a coffee maker. Any motel I have stayed in has at least a little coffee maker or coffee available in the lobby. InTown Suites website says “Fully Furnished with Complete Kitchen”, NOT TRUE!!!!
Hotels.com says they have coffee and tea in the lobby. They do not. They said they haven’t had that for over a year and cannot be responsible for 3rd party websites. I believe the hotel is responsible for getting the correct information to 3rd party websites.
My other issue is the limit they put on towels. You are issued 2 bath towels, 2 wash cloths, and one hand towel that is used as a floor mat for the shower. They will not give you any more than that. We asked every day. We were told there is a laundry room where we could wash our own towels. I also asked for an extra pillow. They don’t have any extra pillows either. I also just read on their policy sheet, they do not supply replacement rolls of toilet paper.
Now to the parking lot. The spaces are so small, almost everyone was using more than one space.
Also, the chairs in the room were very dirty.
This has to be by far the worst place I have ever encountered. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. I was told, by the staff, this hotel is half the price of Extended Stay just down the street. That is not true. When you charge $79 for a room, I expect more. You are better off staying almost anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank orionwestlights
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I had a two bedroom, kind of dirty, missing drawers non working(two eye stove) appliances, thin walls, one roll of toilet paper a week in a two bedroom for 500 a week. Prices kept changing. Always smelled like MJ. During snowing weather, the parking lot is extremely dangerous. Rude, unprofessional. I will never return. Not worth the money. Not disabled friendly at all. I was late two days and they tried to kick me and my disabled mother out, I went to front office and talk to Bill, he act like everything was okay just to get my money, I would have left and got a cheaper room. Then after two days they called the police and tried to get us thrown out in the snow! Two disabled people. Cops knew something wasn't right, they didn't do anything. Just very unprofessional.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Beadie B
Reviewed 27 May 2016

for the price it was extremely efficient, met out needs, allowed extra monies for activities, full kitchen (no oven) and you must supply own cookware, still cheaper than going out for 3 meals a day, limited desk ours but emergency # to call if need someone, they have washers and dryers so you can pack less clothing, they do give you 1 towel, 1 washcloth and 1 roll of toilet paper, value for $ is excellent, close to everything. and free wifi and parking.

Room Tip: stayed on 3rd floor, elevator and stairs available
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family