See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Stayed there for just a night. Not a fancy hotel but okay for one good night sleep. The room had a kitchenette with sink, fridge, microwave and electric stovetop. But no dishes or cutlery to cook with. I'm not sure what's the purpose of the kitchen if you don't provide anything to cook with. The room was quite small however bathroom was quite big and clean. But again the housekeeping is weekly. And only 2 towels, 1 toilet paper roll, 1 small thin soap for 1 week. Come on Crestwood. No breakfast, they could have at least coffee or something in the lobby for the guests, not enough channels on TV(no HD). The front desk lady was super sweet and was really trying hard to keep smile on her face. The queen bed was not comfortable and the mattress was worn out. There was a sofa chair which had huge stains all over it. However the room had a view of Pikes peak mountain. And yes we paid $100+ for all this :):) Utter disappointment.
This hotel may be suitable for people having longer or monthly stays. So that they can bring their own kitchen and bathroom stuff. Otherwise look for something else.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelerchel2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Pay No Mind to any bad reviews! I was looking for an affordable place to stay for our family reunion for my self, hubby - my sister and her hubby and our Dad in Colorado Springs, CO. First I look for accessibility because I am in a wheelchair and if the place isn't accessible there is no reason to look any further at a place. InTown Suites in Colorado Springs, CO is totally accessible! My room was actually on the 3rd floor which I was excited about because normally my room in every other place I stay is on the ground floor with just a view of the parking lot! Here I woke up to a beautiful view of the mountains which I missed so much from when I used to live there. Anyway, on to the important stuff....We originally booked from 7/26 - 8/2 - but due to a hail storm we had to extend our "extended" stay a couple more days. Ended up leaving 8/6! When reading the reviews before we booked our stay, some of the reviews I read weren't so good. Most were of people complaining about towels and no pots and pans. Some say it smelled bad and had bugs...Some also said it was in a bad neighborhood.......it was NOT! I am no stranger to what a bad neighborhood is as I lived in Colorado Springs for over 20 years until we moved away in 1994! There was nothing wrong with the neighborhood! Also right behind the hotel there was a path that every morning you would see people take their morning walk or bike ride on. Well we stayed 11 days. Hubby and I on the 3rd floor and my sister and her hubby on the 2nd floor and a 3rd room for our Dad also on the 2nd floor. We had a king suite with a pull out sofa sleeper and the 2 rooms on the 2nd floor were single queen rooms. ALL 3 rooms were extremely clean, No bugs and the rooms and hallways always smelled good! Full size refrigerators with freezer are also in the rooms! It was very quiet and not only were the rooms clean, the hallways were very clean as well. The lobby had a very nice sitting area. A nice exercise room too! The ENTIRE staff - each and everyone of them, super-exceeded our expectations! So friendly and helpful and always had a friendly smile! They are easy to work with if you need to extend your stay even if you are unsure of how long you're going to need to stay. It was the least expensive place we found to stay and for what you get for the price it was WELL WORTH it! There is no other place that we've found that gives you what you get for the price they do! Whether it be for a night or longer this is a GREAT place to stay. Like I said in the beginning, Pay No Mind to any bad reviews! I mean it is unreasonable to expect that they would provide pots and pans and such for each and every guest.....That would require buying a new set for each guest! Unless you would want to use a set that 50+ other people have cooked out of. I know I wouldn't want to! No different than renting an apartment....you provide your own. You do get towels in your room when you book your room. Again, if you are going to stay for any length of time, they should not be expected to provide an endless supply of towels for you. There is a laundry room that is huge with plenty of washers and driers. Other places that charge $200+ don't even provide what some people expect that this place should provide! Sorry that this "review" is so long but I just can't say enough nice things about this place! I would and WILL be staying there again on our next trip out there! They say no pets but had no problems what so ever with my service dog!

Room Tip: Accessible bathrooms with either a tub or a walk/roll in shower. An average size wheelchair would work even in the single queen rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This has got to be in the top 2 of the worst placesto stay. Horrible bed. Hallway smells like 1950's hospital ward. Air conditioner is either like the tropics or sub zero. Pillows thin. Blanket thin. Chair so old and worn I wouldn't even let my dog sit on it for fear of what he would catch. Stay away. Stay very very far away

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Mikes6101
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The room was very clean and reasonably priced. It's in an awesome location and the staff was kind, helpful and has great suggestions on things for you to do in the area. It was only 10-15 minutes from garden of the gods, seven falls and downtown. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We stayed there for 2 days and loved it. It was like a mini appartement. There is a stove (no oven) and a refrigerator, plenty of space, a couch and a big confortable bed. The bathroom is huge. Full channel tv. The staff was nice and helpfull.The place was clean and quiet.
Seems like there are sketchy business going on nearby but never felt treatened.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple