“Great Food !”
Review of La Bella Vita

La Bella Vita
Reserve with OpenTable
La Bella Vita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Garden of the Gods/I 25
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I wanted Italian food, and got the real thing here! Great waiter that helped me choose a glass of red wine to go with my eggplant parm. It was wonderful, as it wasn't overly breaded, and not mushy at all. My husband asked for the seafood linguine, and he loved it. Our waiter told him it was a large portion, and he was right. The owner was visiting tables to make sure everything was going well - such a nice touch!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The food was OK here and the service was excellent. At our table we ordered Gnocchi, Salmon, Chicken Piccata, capresse, meat balls, creme brûlée. Gnocchi were as hard as stones. The chicken and the salmon were okay. The creme brûlée had whipped cream on it- enough said.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My husband has trouble hearing when there is too much background noise. We enjoyed a quiet lunch today and were able to have a conservation during our meal. It was great! The service was great and the food excellent - everything made fresh. There are very few restaurants in this area where you can get fresh fish. I had Trout Almendine. My husband had Vongole (clams) and linguini. The seafood was fresh! Of course the veal and pasta dishes are wonderful, too. They are open for dinner as well- very popular. Reservations on the weekend are suggested.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We tried this place because of its high rating on TA.
It deserves its rating!
The tortellini and the spaghetti Bolognese were superb!!
And the service was top notch as well!!
Highly recommended !!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We visited La Bella Vita for the first time on a Wednesday evening, when it was not terribly busy. The restaurant has an ambience that makes it a good choice for a special night out. Our server was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. I ordered the Rigatoni alla Carre. My wife had the Scaloppine di Vitello all olio Tartufato. The meals came reasonably quickly, and both were beautifully prepared and excellent. The restaurant offered an excellent selection of Italian wines. We had the ricotta orange cheesecake for dessert. This one my not be for you if you like your desserts super sweet, but we really enjoyed it.