“Loved It!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cascade Avenue
Transit: Closest bus stop is the terminal, located on Nevada Ave. and Kiowa St.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first meal after arriving in CS and a place the friend I was visiting insisted we go. We started with a pretzel and it was one of the best things I've ever eaten. My friend wisely suggested we share one pretzel rather than an entire order or we would have been too full for the rest of our meal. It was light and tasty and served with mustard and cheese. The rest of our meal was as tasty - my patty melt and my friends fish and chips. I had also inquired about the pork green chili but was undecided. Our server brought me a small cup to sample without me even asking. All the service she provided was excellent. Will definitely return the next time I'm in CS.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our server was very attentive. The pretzels were very good and we would return just for that dish. We split a pulled pork sandwich, and it was good but nothing special. For dessert we tried the blueberry bread pudding which was a bit too moist for my taste, but the blueberry sauce over the vanilla ice cream was excellent, and I would suggest they offer that as a dessert option without the bread pudding.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

We really enjoyed everything about this experience food beer staff facility all were excellent. The flat iron steak was amazing, recommend getting the tamarind demi on the side as it is very strong acquired taste.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2021

I formerly loved going to Phantom for dinner. Went last night and was fairly disappointed. Paid $8 for a hummus plate that had: 3 small slices of Cucumber, 3 tiny carrots and celery sticks and 4 pieces of Flatbread with not enough hummus to appropriately dip those scant accompaniments. I orderd the same thing I always do, the lemon tobasco chicken. It was par at best, for from how good it usually is. I'm so bummed because I was accompanied by someone who had never eaten there before and I bragged about how good it was to be faced with disappointment all around. The staff were friendly though.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank H2880BWkimberlyb
Reviewed 25 February 2021

This is the oldest microbrewery in Colorado Springs and is really the reason microbrewing took off in this region. Nestled downtown across from the Antlers Hotel, this brewery is in an ideal location.

The atmosphere is very cozy! Lots of the original "old style" décor is present, but there are also lots of televisions perfect for catching a game. Our server was very friendly and made sure we were taken care of throughout the visit. We decided to enjoy two tasting flights (four, five-ounce pours each), and we enjoyed everything we tried! I loved their Oktoberfest, and my husband really enjoyed the 27th Anniversary.

We also enjoyed some food - I had the Phantom Burger, while he had the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, both of which were good. We split a slice of cheesecake for dessert...also tasty.

This is at the top of our list of places to take guests when they visit!

Date of visit: February 2021