“Excellent Food”

Marigold Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #8 of 1,582 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Fine French Restaurant Inspired By Classic European Bistros Combined With A World Class Bakery in Colorado Springs!
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The front of the store has a bakery counter with excellent cake and croissants. The rest is a nicer restaurant - we went here for our anniversary and the food and service were excellent.

marigoldmanager, Manager at Marigold Cafe & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you Tracey! Glad to be a part of your special day!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This local eatery can be casual or semi-formal, but irregardless of your dress, the food at this restaurant is wonderful to the palate. The salads are fresh, unique flavors and be sure to leave room for the local suppliers inspired entrees (Filet Mignon is yummy).
Be sure to try the desserts and pastries. If you do - dessert is a certainty and you will probably take another one home for later.

Thank you for the kind words and business. By the way, we have special holiday cakes available right now;)

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I can't say enough about this restaurant. Very friendly and attentive staff in a laid back and simple atmosphere, but classy!

Wow thank you Karrie!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We came to celebrate my wife's birthday. We enjoyed a good dinner and desert. The only trouble that we had was making a reservation. We could not find out how to reserve online and when we called around 4 pm no one answered the phone after many rings. We finally decided to take our chances and were able to be seated without a reservation.

marigoldmanager, Manager at Marigold Cafe & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for the feedback and sorry we missed your call. Glad you had a good experience and look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I hate to leave a review like this as I don’t want to damage a nice restaurants reputation, but this should be a concern to the locals that frequent this establishment. I was traveling on business and usually look for local places to dine. I found this one on Trip Advisor and decided to swing by. I was enjoying my organic salmon when out of the corner of my eye I spotted a mouse that then ran under my table. I discretely notified what seemed to be the manager as she noticed that I was looking around. She didn’t seem to concerned about it and didn’t make an effort to address the problem. Either this is commonplace or she was trying not to startle all the customers. I don’t travel here very often so it won’t matter to me, but those of you that are local and eat here should consider having a look in their kitchen. Oh, and the food wasn’t that great, but I lost my appetite after the sighting.

2  Thank Guillermo V
marigoldmanager, Manager at Marigold Cafe & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks for the feedback but this was an isolated incident. We don't have a mouse problem as many locals who have come here for many years will know. Also we are sorry to hear that your food wasn't enjoyed but again this is not consistent with most of our customers experiences. Feel free to give us another try when you are in town.