“Classic Dishes”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a favorite for a lot of people. I enjoy their good lemonade and specialty items such as Salade Niçoise. Breads and baked items are a treat too. The almond friand is a modest dessert to have with coffee. It is like a mini cake and is not sweet. It is fun to go here alone or with friends. It is good to know that there is free parking behind it: enter from Cucharras. Then access La Baguette through the back door. I am looking forward to a return soon. Service is consistently good.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I took a 13 year old boy and a 10 year old girl to lunch here after our visit to the Dinosaur Resource Center. One ordered the tortellini in cream sauce, which was accompanied by a large roll. She enjoyed it very much. The other ordered a sandwich, and was only able to finish half. The rest was taken home. I ordered their soup of the day, mushroom soup. The bowl was generous, and filled with plenty of mushrooms. It was accompanied by a large roll which I brought home. The kids selected a dessert (a Napoleon) and we shared it. We all said it was delicious. Both of the kids now want to return. It was their first visit, and they were very pleased.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Paris in March and haven't had a decent piece of bread since we got home...UNTIL we visited Colorado springs and our favorite bakery. Ahhhh, the memories! Thank you to Julian for excellent service too!

1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We have been eating here for over 20 years. GREAT breads. GREAT Fr Onion soup. GREAT chicken salad and sandwiches.

For a great quick bite for lunch you can't go wrong.

And yes this week I have eaten there 4 times!

1  Thank FartherIsBetter
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I've been for lunch a few times. Lighter foods. Not a burger and beer place. Tea and light sandwiches and soups. Good place.