“Excellent BBQ”

Ranked #15 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We’re your Local Smokehouse specializing in Home-Cooked Southern Style BBQ & Cajun Dishes, All Natural Burgers, and the Finest Selection of Micro-Brews. We combine our friendly Southern Hospitality and Food along with some of the Best Original Live Music in Colorado! We welcome you to our house where we Love Good Food, Good Music, Good Beer, and Good Times with our Friends & Family! Be sure to get our mobile app.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife and I have ate there twice and both times were excellent. The ribs fall off the bone and can be cut with a fork. Wife had Pulled Chicken and it was very good also. If you leave there hungry it is your own fault.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This place has a lot of local flavor, please don't be turned off if the curbside view doesn't appeal to you. The Sloppy Pig was an absolute delight, and left me more than satisfied. One son had the BBQ burger and loved it, the younger had the kid's pulled pork and he couldn't finish it all - best kid's meal for the money that I've seen in a long time. I'm looking forward to returning!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Ribs and brisket were great! Atmosphere has a cool country and old school BBQ vibe. Busy but lots of room to spread out.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing outstanding. Light on the smokiness. Just average food. Best bet is the sandwiches. Better for lunch than dinner.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Dined here before a First Friday Art event and it did not disappoint. I had the brisket and it was yummy. I will return to try a different item on the menu!