“Great food and service”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #244 of 1,592 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy Breakfast All Day! With My INN-credible V.I.B. at Village Inn you're in charge. Choose any four different items from over 30 delicious options to create your own delicious meal. With fresh, hand-cracked eggs and made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, you'll love our Real. Good. Breakfast™!
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Hamburger was cooked to perfection. Service was very friendly and the store was clean. Not sure what more you could ask for.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The Village Inn chain is old and so are their restaurants. Good food, typical fare, just dated and worn. The entire Village Inn chain needs a facelift and some updating.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve not been to a VI in 20 years - and the memory from Moline, IL is vivid, warm, and mission-accomplished.
Funny, it’s the same memory I made today here at the Colorado Springs location.
Lovely service, too. Much appreciated. Cute signage inside. Also appreciated.
Also, as far as business meetings go? This might be in my top fave spots in the area.
The ‘pick four’ breakfast was solid, the coffee surprisingly good, my associate’s strawberry crepes looked amazing, and ‘Free Pie Wednesday’ gives me great memories of an Indianapolis/Castleton dining option.
The hulking Denny’s tomb next door is also a reminder of what happens when one is not considerate of all angles in business.
Keep up the good work, VI.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

First trip to the Village Inn and they have some tasty food. I like the French toast and our waitress was really nice and attentive.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

If you drop all pretentions and just want a meal that is decent and will fill you up...This is the place...Haven't had a Chicken Fried Steak in 10 years...Can't say I found any complaints with it. Tasted exactly as I remember it. Served hot. Sides were ok...I myself like the pies. I don't pretend that they're made with the finest grand cru chocolate and double cream from the Swiss mountains...I still think think they taste pretty good...I'll be back next time I'm in town...maybe/maybe not for a meal...but there's at least 3 pies with my name on them....

1  Thank theswissmister