“Awesome Hot and Sour Soup!”

Bamboo Court Restaurant
Ranked #427 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife and I ate dinner at Bamboo Court Restaurant earlier this week. It's our go to neighborhood Chinese restaurant and as far as we are concerned one of the best Colorado Springs has to offer. We've been visiting this place for the past 7 years.

My wife wanted to sample the Egg Foo Yung and I went their Pan Fried Noodles. We both had a cup of their hot and sour soup. Started off with a pot of their tea.

Everything tasted amazing and the portion sizes were huge. We had enough food to easily feed three people! Hot and Sour soup had a good bite to it and was great to have especially since it was getting cold outside.

Service was friendly and efficient. It was nice to see other Chinese families also there for dinner. The phone was ringing off the hook for takeout orders (always a good sign in our opinion).

GIve Bamboo Court Restaurant a try the next time you are in the mood for Chinese Food. Keep in mind dinner portions are pretty generous so order accordingly!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went to lunch here with a friend and was pleasantly surprised. Lunch was fast, filling and affordable. Service was attentive and excellently timed. Food was served quickly and piping hot. Will definitely go again and look forward to the leftovers for dinner!

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Love their food! Fast delivery! Dinning in also has great service. You can request how spicy you want your food. This is my first go to for real Chinese food in town.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

This was our first time eating at this restaurant, we found it while driving around. The food & service was excellent. I don't know of any other place that serves lemon chicken, mango chicken & pineapple chicken. I remember having lemon chicken growing up from Wegmans.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We have been dining at Bamboo court for years and years. We moved away from Colorado Springs but every time we visit we make this our first stop.

Something has changed I think, the menu multi-page and plasticised, the meals were sort of fine but not great this time. The portions were certainly huge but the flavor was a little lacking, the beef tough and the chicken we had overly-overly sweet. It could have just been an off day for them. I remember the days back when "Doug" owned this restaurant and it was superb.

The service was nice, the young lady very helpful and sweet. No complaints there. We left disappointed and hubby said it was not worth the trip this time. Some of the other businesses like the bakery in this out of the way old strip mall are gone.