“The Cheddar Mac is amazing!!”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #296 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here and we had a great experience. Our waiter was great. The food was really good. The Tillamook Mac n cheese with chicken was so good!!! The only reason I didn't finish it is because they list the calorie content on the menu and it's very high in calories of course! My daughter was the only dissatisfied person as she ordered noodles with parmesan and butter. I tasted it as well and it was like they put a stick of butter on it! As it cooled the butter began to harden and she could not choke it down. So salty!! The bread basket was great (we did not have to ask for it). I was sad to see how empty the place was. I have liked it for over ten years but it looks like their popularity is on the decline...

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The wife and I went here for lunch and was expecting it to be noisy and busy, neither was the case. The service was very good and our waitress was friendly and helpful. I had a BBQ bacon cheeseburger and the wife had a turkey club. Mine was done just the way I like it and very flavorful. The turkey club uses oven roasted turkey and a lot of it. The bacon is tasty. The French fries are really good too. We will be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Been here many times and this is our first Mothers day brunch, it was good, the menu that day was very limited other then that it was as usual the taste and the staff attention!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went there for a family lunch as a new place to try. The hostess seated us quickly and we were able to give our drink orders almost as soon as we were sat. My girls got their drink orders and mine came a little bit later, found out it was wrong, and was offered a new one. We ordered food and the steak and eggs were bland, the chocolate chip pancakes were alright, and my chicken mac and cheese was very good. About halfway through the food we were finally checked up on by our waiter that we hadn't seen since we ordered the food. At that point I was able to request my drink (again) and got it shortly thereafter. We got a dessert to go (which was very disappointing, even the 4 year old barely touched it), and our bill. Upon seeing the bill I was disappointed that the drink I had been waiting for almost the whole meal was still on it and the price for our meals was far more than the quality of the food and service deserved. All in all definitely wont go back. P.S. What kind of French restaurant doesn't have beignets?

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Enjoyed a dinner with friends after the theater and it was excellent quality and home style food,. Service was good but could have been better.