“Chocolate Shakes and Vanilla Cokes!”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #992 of 1,592 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Although I can’t do the food much these days, I did fall in love with the chocolate shake they have on the menu. Service at the E. Platte/Union location a little better, but looking for the location with the most reliable coke machine - cherry, vanilla, ginger, lime ... they make me happy and I am sad when they are... unavailable. Especially when I pay for the large.

No matter. The chocolate shake is highly recommended when that ‘unavailable’ pops up on the tasty coke flavor you want.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Burger King in Colorado Springs seems to be synonymous with dirty. This location was disgusting. The floors were dirty, the tables were dirty, and everything generally looked gross.

As for the food, it was all old and seemed like it had been nuked in the microwave. I ordered a hot dog that had wrinkled up to just about nothing.

I recommend not eating at this Burger King or the one in Fountain. They both are dirty, slow, and have poor customer service.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

We chose BK for a quick lunch between visiting homes for sale. Food was fine and drive-through service quick. Nothing special about the place but it satisfied what we needed.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

The employees were very nice, but this is really a sub par Burger King. They have a nice indoor playground, but there are no changing tables. I had to change my son's diaper on the floor. Yuck! They were out of kids meal toys and onion ring sauce. They also forgot the apple juice that came with my son's meal.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

1st time visiting a burger king in a long time, quality control was a little concerning, My bun was burned not toasted.