“Not Impressed”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #1,039 of 1,575 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 4 September 2017

There wasn't anyone else here and my meal (chicken strips)took almost 10 minutes. Played hip-hop music over the speakers

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Burger and fish sandwich. The fist sandwich had no flavor at all - none. The burger was fuel, not enjoyment

1  Thank judith l
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Carl's Jr. was close to our hotel & after driving all day we needed something to pick up & take to the hotel. The service was quick & the food was really good!!

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Fast food is expected at fast food restaurants but this is not good fast food. The service is also slow. Average burger with too much topping and cold fries. A bad experience.

1  Thank Johnny B
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

This place is AWFUL! I like Carls Jr. But this place gives the franchise a black eye! The parking lot was completely empty & there was only 1 car in the drive thru, so figured it would be quick. Boy was I wrong!The car in front of me had to park in the parking lot to wait for there order. I had to repeat myself 6 times to the worker taking my order.And they still got it wrong.The worker didnt ever bother to greet me,she just looked at me up & down. All she said was "$7.09" and stared at me again. She looked like she hated her job and took it out on the customers.

After I got my order, i left back on the road and noticed it was completely wrong. So I had to turn around,and go inside. The worker didn't acknowledge me again, just stared. Until I showed her my order, she just looked me. And she didn't do anything, till I said I wanted a refund. Then she stared at me again, and yelled for the supervisor. And supervisor wasn't any better. She did the same exact thing, she just stared at me. And said the words "What?" I got mad and said "what do mean what?!" My orders wrong and I can't wait around for you guys to get my order wrong again, I want my money back. She just looked at me and said "mmm, how long ago was it?" I looked at her dumbfounded, telling her it was 5 seconds ago. They didn't even give me a receipt for my order. So she had go back to the register and look up my order. I finally got my $$ back, but the lack of customer service I received was completely uncalled for. If they don't like working there, PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR & QUIT! People Please do yourself a favor and don't eat here.If you want to eat a carls jr. Do yourself a favor and go north 3 miles, you'll get better customer service up there! I wouldn't even give this place a 1 bubble/star if I had the choice!

1  Thank Clorissa P