“Yummy!”
Review of Smoothie King

Smoothie King
Ranked #947 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 5 March 2017

What a great smoothie. The sizes are ridiculous in the best ways. The combinations were exciting and healthy

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick smoothie. I was dissatisfied for a number of reasons. They were out pineapple, kiwi and electrolytes. I was told I could not substitute protein for electrolytes unless I paid extra. The smoothies are much more pricey than Jamba Juice or Keva Juice. I will not be back.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

My large smoothie had such a strong fake strawberry flavor that I couldn't even finish it. Thick, but unpleasant mouthfeel besides.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Was in town for a 4 day sporting event and started our day at SK for a healthy breakfast everyday. They were helpful and kind every morning early.