“Did not disappoint”
Review of Amy's Donuts

Amy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 44 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 10 April 2018

A friend recommended this place as "the best donuts in Colorado Springs" so we decided to give them a go. They did not disappoint. We bought a couple unique flavors and then some basic flavors to compare to chain places. They were all delicious! I'm from New England so the Fluffernutter was my favorite!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

What an amazing selection of donuts!! And free warm donut holes to gobble up while you wait your turn! We definitely recommend this place for all your donut needs!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

If I were local I would be going to Amy's a lot. I love the selection of unique flavors. $9 for 6 unique donuts is a fair enough price.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This place has a great selection of donuts. They have everything from traditional flavors to One of a Kind traits you'll only find here!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

So.. been coming here for 3 years... this is the first time I have been utterly disappointed the place was literally filthy. Like it hadn’t been cleaned in forever. The mats were nasty and black... we ended up buying doughnut holes just because...and they taste old. This is the first time I have gone and been disappointed. I hope management reads this and fixes the issues. I realize that they have been expanding into other regions... but don’t forget where you started. The reason we only got doughnut holes is cause of how nasty everything is... and with the taste of these.... I am thankful I didn’t waste more then a buck. Please, please fix this.