“Breakfast”
Review of Over Easy

Over Easy
Ranked #17 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Description: Over Easy adds a fresh twist to breakfast and lunch favorites using local, organic ingredients. Our extensive menu features items made from scratch daily including Gourmet Pancakes, Stuffed French Toast, Eggs Benedict Selections, Breakfast Quinoa, Lunch Salads & Sandwiches, Ultimate Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar and more. Over Easy also caters to vegetarian and gluten-free guests. Awards: Named Top Breakfast Spot in Colorado by Refinery 29. Recognized as #10 on Urbanspoon’s list of 101 Great Breakfasts in the US. Voted Best Breakfast Restaurant in Colorado Springs & Highlands Ranch. Mission Statement Love local? So do we. Better ingredients. Better for you. The philosophy at Over Easy is simple. We select local ingredients, whenever possible, from small producers to offer fresh, chemical-free, delicious produce and meats. Our farmers are not only our purveyors; they're our friends. A big thanks to our local Colorado-proud suppliers including Hickman’s Eggs, Barista Espresso, Col
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding! Traditional breakfast and more, the Huevos Rancheros was outstanding! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Rodney S

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We've been here a number of times and it never disappoints. The food is great, the wait staff are all friendly and knowledgeable. The food is a unique take on a number of breakfast and lunch staples.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband and I were on a trip to Denver and we decided to go to Colorado Springs. We took our time and got there about 9:30 am on a Thursday. And this place was hopping! We waited about 15 minutes for a table, which wasn't bad given the number people there. They have outdoor seating, but they didn't start seating there until 10 am.

We both order three eggs, toast, hash browns, and a meat. The service was fast and the food was really good.

The only drawback is the noise level. My husband has difficulty with his hearing and the floors and walls are not padded.

We would definitely go back, and are planning on it at the end of August!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Over Easy is a very busy restaurant no matter the time of day. But, that is just an indication of how great the food is and of the amazing service. I dined there today with a friend and at first I was put off because it seemed noisy. True, OE is not the place for an intimate meal because it is always full of patrons. But, I notice that within a few minutes I did not even notice the noise. What is truly amazing is the variety of items OE offers, the quality and taste of the food and the great service. Our waitress was very attentive. My friend and I drink water as a healthy habit and our glasses were never empty - not once! And, a manager stopped at the table to see if our food met our expectations. That does not happen much anymore. As busy as the restaurant was, I was impressed with how quickly our orders arrived. Our food was the correct temperature and the taste was above what I expected. My dish was breakfast tacos and the best part was the roasted tomato salsa. My friend and I have already agreed that we will meet for lunch at OE the next time we get together.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was OK. My husband ordered the biscuits and gravy and he didn't really care for them. On their menu says that they are there award-winning biscuits and gravy, but I've had better. I ordered a toast that comes with fresh avocado, egg and a little bacon and I thought it was pretty tasty ( I can't really remember the name of it) . My daughter did order a pancake which I thought was really good, so I think one of their best menu items are there sweet plates like the pancakes and the French toast. I also kept reading on the other reviews that their French toast was pretty good. Overall I think I would give this place another try, like I said the food didn't taste bad, but I've had better.