Free cancellation until 29/07
Staybridge.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$162
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$169
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
US$225
Old Town Guesthouse B&B(Colorado Springs)
US$195
US$189
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$164
Hampton.com
US$469
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastfree happy hourbreakfast and happy hourcocktail hourgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe sofa bedcommon areasthoroughly enjoyed our stayrestaurants within walking distancebreakfast was amazingawesome staffbreakfast staffroom servicegreat view of the mountainsair force
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Hadn't stayed here in several months and while my room was then renovated the rest of the hotel was still in the midst of an upgrade. Well this visit the work seemed complete. The lobby and restaurant were completely redone, lightened up, with inviting. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour were also filling. Nice stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Bosox61,

Thank you so much for posting your experience on TripAdvisor! I am very happy that you liked the way the finished product turned out after the renovations were completed. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I always stay at Hilton properties and the Embassy is my favorite. The customer service was exceptional with an easy check in and check out. I received texts throughout my stay asking did I need anything and was I comfortable, which made me feel like a real VIP.I look forward to the evening reception at Embassy's and was surprised to find that the drinks were unlimited due to my other Embassy stays offering a 2 drink minimum. It was the perfect way to unwind from a long day. You can tell this hotel has been around for a long time but you can also see the beautiful remodeling that has been done. All in all the customer service alone beats out my other Hilton stays.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear T1933NLpaulap,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed the evening reception and the VIP treatment, we love to hear comments such as yours about how we are doing! I hope you will consider us again the next time your travel plans bring you back to Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Bed size not as advertised. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke and door frame was damaged. Breakfast had potential, but a lot of the hot choices were cold. Got the last parking spot. Convenient to freeway.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Michele R,

Thank you for staying with us, I apologize for the smoke smell and the door frame damage. We are a non smoking facility and it is disappointing to us as well when folks still smoke in the hotel. I am glad that the location was convenient for you and I hope you will consider staying with in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I booked our room on June 12 for four nights in mid-August not knowing how long we were going to be in town for our interment of our parent's ashes. When I tried to change reservation online, even though we were arriving the same date, from a 4 night to a 2 night stay, our rate went from $179.55 (which is ricidulous to begin with!) to $249 a night. I called hotel directly and person on phone said that wasn't right, let me connect you to reservations. I was sent to 800 reservations and told her what I wanted to do and she told me the same thing, $249/night. I said, what can you do to help me if I were to cancel all dates and she said it's still $249/night. So, after hanging up and obtaining lodging elsewhere in town, I called back to Embassy Suites to cancel. This person wanted to know why I was canceling and I told her and she was saying, please don't cancel, let me help you . . . I told her no one wanted to help me half an hour ago so I continued to cancel our reservation.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank pawprintpals
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear pawprintpals,

My sincerest apology for what took place when you attempting to change your reservation dates in June. If this ever happens again I would certainly encourage you to reach out to the General Manager of the hotel, had I known what you were going through I certainly would have found a way to help, especially in light of the reason of your visit to Colorado Springs. If I can be of assistance in the future please contact the hotel and ask for me personally.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Very attentive staff. Was also very impressed to see the mgr taking a very visible position during a booked gathering.

Also really enjoyed the breakfast. Seeing staff checking temps of the buffet food gave added comfort. Will likely be back same time next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank mr401k

Dear mr401k,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, and thank you for the very kind comments on TripAdvisor. We hope that you will decide to stay with us again should you return next year.