Free cancellation until 29/07
US$150
US$212
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$168
US$162
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$200
Staybridge.com
US$225
Old Town Guesthouse B&B(Colorado Springs)
US$195
US$189
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$164
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$469
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastfree happy hourbreakfast and happy hourcocktail hourgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe sofa bedcommon areasthoroughly enjoyed our stayrestaurants within walking distancebreakfast was amazingawesome staffbreakfast staffroom servicegreat view of the mountainsair force
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Open, airy, contemporary colors. . Excellent made to order breakfast or breakfast bar option included with room. On site restaurant and bar. Very friendly & helpful staff. Convenient to numerous restaurants within a 2 to 5 minute walk.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north or west sides are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Sharon O,

Thank you for mentioning the remodel, I am so pleased that you like the changes. I hope that you will feel comfortable recommending us to your friends and family and I hope that you will return for another stay yourself.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is an older facility that has been renovated in many areas. It proved to be a wonderfully convenient location with easy access to/from I-25. Staff are cordial and helpful. Super complementary breakfast and happy hour. Room was quiet and the bed was comfortable.

Dear charleshG7510HJ,

Thank you very much for posting your comments regarding your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am glad the location worked out well for your reunion and that you found the staff, breakfast and evening reception to your liking. I hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed here as hotel for AFA reunion. It was convenient but hotel is old and very basic. This hotel would not be my choice of hotels in Colorado Springs. The Marriott, Antlers or Wyndham downtown are better.

Dear I1847SDmichaelq,

Thank you for staying with us while attending a Reunion for the AFA ad thank you for your service to our Country! I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations, I would love to hear more details should you have the time to write back.

jeff.zelkin@hilton.com

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Terrific facilities/amenities and staff/management committed to guest satisfaction made our group of 175 very happy campers indeed. Everything we needed at fingertips, responsive staff made problems melt away, great breakfasts and functions, atrium the perfect place day or night for group activity. Price was simply best in town...astounding value!

Dear 93henryv,

Thank you very much for the great review, I am so pleased tat you and the group you were here with had such a great stay! I hope you will consider us again the next time you have lodging needs in Colorado Springs. Have a great fall and holiday season.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

A few problems with billing, room condition, mattress quality, & air conditioning fan dtracted from what could have been a good experience. The free breakfast is the best of any I've seen The lobby and bars are excellent No bell hop service available Parking is quite full at times Front door access is good

Dear robertfK9828TJ,

Thank you for staying with us, I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and renovated atrium and lobby. I apologize that we didn't get the billing and a few items in the room right for you, I do appreciate the feedback and we will use it to get better.