Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$150
US$212
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$158
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$201
US$172
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$164
US$200
Staybridge.com
US$225
Old Town Guesthouse B&B(Colorado Springs)
US$195
US$189
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$599
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
All reviewswarm cookieswafflesmovie theaterquiet roomfort carsoneasy accesshotel is locatedvery nice hotelconvenient locationfresh fruithotel chainshopping and restaurantsenjoyed our stayindoor poolworkout roomgreat place to staycomfortable beds
Reviewed 22 September 2017

This is a pet friendly hotel. While I love dogs and cats I hate pet smells in hotel rooms and never knowingly stay in pet friendly hotels. It was to late to cancel my reservation when I made this discovery so called hotel desk clerk and asked if any rooms were reserved for no pets. Friendly desk clerk explained that all rooms could have pets but that they would make an effort to assign us a room that had not recently had pets. I asked if they could "air out" the room before our arrival and he said that they would. Upon arrival I was surprised and pleased that the desk clerk was aware of this request and asked housekeeping to check on the room. All went well. There was a smell in the room nevertheless but we could open the window wide and get fresh air. Interstate 25 is a block away with traffic noise so not all good but we really appreciated the efforts of the staff.
In addition the young woman working the food service for breakfast was OUTSTANDING! She appeared to be working alone and had a big crowd to keep supplied with food. She was extremely hard working and yet smiled and was very personable.
The hotel management and staff are to be congratulated in their efforts!!!

Room Tip: Avoid highway side . We were in rm 304 facing the lake AND Highway 25. Traffic noise all night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Colorado Springs South. I do apologize we were not able to accommodate your request for a pet free room, however I do appreciate you taking the time to recognize our teams efforts. I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again if your travels should ever bring you back to the Colorado Springs area.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The hotel is located about fifteen minutes away from the airport, within walking distance to several restaurants, a movie theater and Target. My daughter and I felt safe walking to get something to eat after dark. The room was very clean and had comfortable beds. They provided ample towels and had a microwave and mini-fridge. Check in went smoothly and everyone was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was adequate: eggs, waffles (make your own), yogurt, fruit, bagels, muffins and oatmeal. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who just basically needs a clean, comfortable place to sleep while visiting Colorado Springs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank txn
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to have you stay with us again in the future:)

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stayed a night here before moving into our home. Conveniently located near numerous shopping and eating establishments. Hotel appears to be recently remodeled, and the lobby and rooms were modern. 2 Q room was spacious, although it did have an under-window mounted A/C unit. Fitness room was small, but enough to get a workout in. Nice little indoor pool. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. The front desk was very friendly, and offered us a nice gift bag for being Marriott Elite Rewards members. All in all, it exceeded my expectations for a Fairfield Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

I am glad we were able to accommodate you during your stay. I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a single king sized bedroom. It included an iron, ironing board, small refrigerator (no freezer), blow dryer, tv, plenty of extra space and tasty continental breakfast. The breakfast was nice, plenty to choose from before starting out your day! There is a workout room open 24 hr, there is also a pool and washer/dryer available if you need to freshen up your laundry.

We enjoyed our stay and would suggest this location to our friends and family.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Thank you, Louise, for helping me get to the airport for a reasonable price with Uber.
A taxi wanted $28.00 and I am a volunteer for the Red Cross, which gives me low options for traveling. Louise downloaded the Uber append got me a ride within 8 minutes and got me to the apportion time!
Rooms very clean and lovely breakfast. The lady in the breakfast room needs to be complimented for her patience with the youngsters who spill all their too full real bowls all over the counter. She patiently cleaned it up. Parents need to be in charge of their children and guide them to behave in hotels like these.

Room Tip: On third floor in middle away from highway traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Colorado Springs South. We are lucky to have Louise on our team, I am glad she was able to assist you! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.