Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Quality Inn South(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard Colorado Springs South(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
TravelStar Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesmovie theaterquiet roomvery nice hotelhotel is locatedconvenient locationfresh fruitenjoyed our staystayed here for nightsindoor poolworkout roomcomfortable bedsstaff was very friendly and helpfulparking lottargetcheckinpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at this property for about 40 nights. To cover the basics the hotel is unbelievably clean. the rooms are very comfortable, spacious and the bed guaranteed a great nights sleep every time. Now for the exceptional things they do. First of all they have award winning hospitality and it is prevalent to every team member on the property. They made me feel like family and that I was a guest in their home. no request was too much and they looked for ways to exceed your expectations. I told them one night that it would be nice if they carried ice cream in their snack area, ten minutes late Adam knocked on my door with ice cream, they simply get it. I highly recommend this property to anyone traveling in this area, you wont be disappointed. Did I mention the mountain views to the west aren't bad either!! Special kudos to Lorna Spangler for going above and beyond and to Adam who epitomized what the Marriott brand is all about.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side as you overlook a lake
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff D
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts concerning your stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Colorado Springs South. We have shared with Adam and Lorna your accolades and are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate all the tasty pizza you brought to our team, they really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Was in town from East Coast for only a couple of days and was stuck on East Coast time which meant I was up at 3:30 a.m. local time. I went down to lobby to get coffee pack; not only did the night manager have fresh brewed hot coffee available; she broke out some fresh fruit and asked if I was interested! Room and bathroom was very clean and very comfortable! I would definitely stay again if I ever travel out that way!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 0313Duane

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Colorado Springs South. I am glad our night auditor was able to have fresh coffee for you! I hope that you are able to stay with us again if you are ever back in the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I'm not sure whether to review Fairfield Inn or the sister hotel Residence Inn because our experience was with both. Our original reservation was with Fairfield Inn and Suites because we had a need for 3 separate beds. Being a suite I figured the room would be big enough for a rollaway cot, which I requested in advance. On the day of checkin, I received an email from the Director of Sales saying the room wasn't going to be big enough, so they upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite at the Residence Inn across the parking lot! The Assistant General Manager, Adam, was wonderful and told me we had been chosen "Guest of the Day" at the Fairfield, so they transferred our goody bag, containing some waters, chocolates and chips and a handmade card, to our room at the Residence Inn. And we got a special parking place. We felt like royalty! Our room had two separate bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a full kitchen and a living room with pull out sofa. We were very impressed by their attention to our satisfaction, and next time we go to the Springs, Fairfield Inn or Residence in will be our chosen hotel!

Room Tip: Some rooms at Residence Inn face busy freeway. Doors do slam shut.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne R

I am so glad we were to provide you with superb customer service! We are so lucky to have Adam and Lorna and thank you so much for taking the time to mention them! I hope that you are able to visit Colorado Springs and our hotels in the near future.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This is a pet friendly hotel. While I love dogs and cats I hate pet smells in hotel rooms and never knowingly stay in pet friendly hotels. It was to late to cancel my reservation when I made this discovery so called hotel desk clerk and asked if any rooms were reserved for no pets. Friendly desk clerk explained that all rooms could have pets but that they would make an effort to assign us a room that had not recently had pets. I asked if they could "air out" the room before our arrival and he said that they would. Upon arrival I was surprised and pleased that the desk clerk was aware of this request and asked housekeeping to check on the room. All went well. There was a smell in the room nevertheless but we could open the window wide and get fresh air. Interstate 25 is a block away with traffic noise so not all good but we really appreciated the efforts of the staff.
In addition the young woman working the food service for breakfast was OUTSTANDING! She appeared to be working alone and had a big crowd to keep supplied with food. She was extremely hard working and yet smiled and was very personable.
The hotel management and staff are to be congratulated in their efforts!!!

Room Tip: Avoid highway side . We were in rm 304 facing the lake AND Highway 25. Traffic noise all night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Colorado Springs South. I do apologize we were not able to accommodate your request for a pet free room, however I do appreciate you taking the time to recognize our teams efforts. I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again if your travels should ever bring you back to the Colorado Springs area.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The hotel is located about fifteen minutes away from the airport, within walking distance to several restaurants, a movie theater and Target. My daughter and I felt safe walking to get something to eat after dark. The room was very clean and had comfortable beds. They provided ample towels and had a microwave and mini-fridge. Check in went smoothly and everyone was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was adequate: eggs, waffles (make your own), yogurt, fruit, bagels, muffins and oatmeal. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who just basically needs a clean, comfortable place to sleep while visiting Colorado Springs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank txn

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to have you stay with us again in the future:)