Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Econo Lodge North Academy(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsold chicagocanadian baconexecutive roomseveral restaurants within walking distancethe air force academycontinental breakfast isair conditioningnice facilityhard boiled eggsroom was cleanconvenient locationfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againstayed one nighthot tubparking lotbreakfast area
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Average room with two queen beds. Close to I-25 and north Colorado Springs. Breakfast was good - hot and cold offerings. Would stay again for business travel.

Room Tip: Room 105 is right across from the vending and ice machines, next to the pool, and across from the breakfast room, so it can be loud.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2012

My son and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for 5 days and had an amazing time, It is a little ways out from Colorado Springs, but not far from all the great places in the area we wanted to visit. I recommend it for anyone who is going to the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Isaiahsma
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We chose this hotel as it's newer - staying only one night for a volleyball tournament in the morning. The rooms are great, clean. We encountered a couple of front desk issues, but they rectified them nicely so I'd feel foolish to mention them as managment made them disappear. I would stay here again if we find ourselves in Colorado Springs again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy V
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Just what we needed for our first time in states,friendly helpful staff,comfortable rooms,good breakfast & a brill hottub with a view of the rockies.V quiet at night. Convenient to all that we wanted to do & see. Hope to go back again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank copenhagen50
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My room was very well appointed-king bed, loveseat, chair and small table, small desk. All very adequate for the three nights spent. At the time, they had some issues with the hot tub, but they were working on it and it was obvious that they were doing what could be done. I was a bit disappointed in the cleanliness effort made by the maid staff. It didn't appear as if the carpet had been vacuumed after my first night as a friend and I had shared some cheese and the crumbs were still there the next day after the maid had been there. Not a big deal, but maybe indicative of other shortcuts. The bed's mattress was ready for retirement as it was well worn on the side towards the bathroom (always the worse as it seems hotel so seldom rotate the mattress). The middle of the mattress was still in good shape so, that's where I slept. The a/c and the small refrigerator both worked well, but both were a bit noisy. The breakfast was ok, but nothing out of the ordinary. All in all, a fair value for a fair price. We paid $89 per night plus taxes.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Mike G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you had such a negative experience while staying at our hotel. I want to assure you that these issues have been addressed! We have taken several steps to help ensure these situations don’t happen again. We hope with our continued efforts to improve the quality of stay for our guests, you will give the Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn Air Force Academy another try if you find yourself in the Colorado Springs area again.