“Gorgeous Pasties etc”
Review of Philps Pasties

Philps Pasties
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food. Pasties are the best we feel and good sausage rolls too. If you go at lunchtime expect a big queue!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Even the Cornish say these are the best pasties ... and they are !!
Do not waste your time buying from any where else
Philps pasties even doing a posting service ... in sure my husband will be a regular at ordering :)

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely terrible! Without a doubt the worse pasty I've ever had ! . Dry pastry no seasoning at all and this was the so called PREMIUM Pastie !

Gave me and my family bad stomach ache and diarrhoea!

Avoid at all costs they really are bloody horrible and a waste of money !!!!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I live in Praze and I can vouch for Philips pasties! They have the best fillings (good sized lumps of steak, good meat: veg ratio, well seasoned) and Philips pastry is only narrowly beaten by Rowes in my opinion. There's usually a good selection of cakes, other savouries and bread if you're early enough, although you need to be there by lunch time on busy weekends and in the summer if you want the widest choice. The ladies in the shop are lovely too.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I'm funny in what I'm looking for in Pasty. It's not the filling, but it's the crust. The pasties from Philps has the perfect crust for me. The steak was so tender. Delicious. I only wish they were a bit easy on the salt.