Ways to Experience Denver Adventures
from US$129.71
from US$130.76
from US$110.18
More Info
All reviews the zip line tour mountain biking blast longest fun denver hike ft
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am very disappointed with this company. I was told that all members must be in a specific weight category. I was a couple of pounds over, which is fine muscle weighs more than fat I can deal with that, but what I think is horrible is the fact that they did not refund me my money, so I did not ride, but they still took my money and said "sorry" no refunds. I am also annoyed because the people in my party that did go paid for a 6 line trip, one line was down so they only were able to ride 5 lines and they were not refunded anything. This place will rip you off!! And there service wasn't good they basically just rush you through the entire experience. I am speaking for myself and the other members in my group.

You may have a better experience, but I am also sure there are other Zipline company's that do business a bit better and are way more professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was so much fun and the staff was amazing! Great experience overall. Would definitely recommend you go here in your trip to Colorado.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tanner, Tony, and name I can't think of were wonderful guides. Friendly and told the corniest jokes. I felt so safe and there was no judgement about it being my first time zip-lining. So if it's your first time, you're in good hands! Also, I loved the photo ops! Thanks Denver Adventures!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

My wife convinced me to do the Zipline activity. It was worth it. The staff super helpful and excellent guides. Zipline itself was so fun and energy rush. Everything is safe and the guides provide excellent safety instructions. I definitely recommend this activity if visiting the Denver area

Reviewed 10 May 2021

The Zipline experience was a blast. But more important for me, the guides were fabulous, we couldn't have asked for better. The were informative, patient, athletic (enough so to pull this heavy body when I didn't make the brake, twice), and most of all they all seemed to enjoy what they were doing. One piece of advice to anyone with asthma, admit it, tell your guides and take your inhaler. There is quite an uphill hike, be prepared. While the hike was very difficult for me, I can't take anything from the rating, as they ask many times about your health so fault was mine.

Highly recommend this experience...would do it again.