Review Highlights
Amazing experience

White water rafting at Lee Valley was so much fun! We had a nice person boat (raft?) with Theo... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jetsettersKent
kent
Rafting Unleashed

9 of us in the October sunshine, on a raft getting very wet! We had such a lot of fun. The whole... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
D3394TGjennyd

1,780 results
All reviews great fun safety briefing great instructor adrenaline rush clear instructions stag do an amazing experience great afternoon great facilities white water birthday present water sports paddle boarding raft tom rapids activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Took my 18 year old son along for a surprise birthday present white water rafting.our instructor Immy was amazing and made sure we all had a great time. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

We had a great afternoon with Theo and Callum on the rafting unleashed experience. Staff were really helpful and organised too which made the experience relaxing. All in all a really fun day celebrating a 60th birthday!

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

I went with my explorer unit (5th Woodbridge sea scouts) and had a great time,all in all good facilities, brilliant white water courses and friendly instructors. I had kieren who was great.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

My husband and I visited The White Water Centre with our six year old granddaughter as keen to capitalise on the Olympic interest.The place itself was buzzing with lots to see as we are in the Summer holidays however our day was spoilt by the lack of food or clean tables at the cafe.
Why was there no menu? Price list? Food? The excuse was ‘we have more food at the weekend!’ Really? This was lunchtime in the school holidays?
I’m sure it wasn’t the fault of the young staff, doing there best; why doesn’t someone run this eatery with so much potential?
Spoilt an otherwise super sunny day!

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Fantastic experience, My daughter and I did explorer Kyaking and it was worth every penny. Really good fun. Kiran and Johnthan was very friendly and made the experience great fun with a few games. I highly recommend giving it a go.

Thank you guys!