Review Highlights
Thrilling family experience

Had a brilliant experience doing Rafting Unleashed with Theo as our guide. Great facilities, just... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
katem750
Loughton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun experience

Bought as a present and what a present. Got there early so watched others with a coffee from cafe... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jonofromcas
Castleford, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,777 results
All reviews great fun safety briefing great instructor white water raft rapids activity session wetsuits instructions legacy waves kit thrill circuit paddle
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Absolutely incredible day out, the Team of staff were extremely friendly, super helpful- special shout out to Theo for going the extra mile in making it an unforgettable experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Took my 18 year old son along for a surprise birthday present white water rafting.our instructor Immy was amazing and made sure we all had a great time. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

We had a great afternoon with Theo and Callum on the rafting unleashed experience. Staff were really helpful and organised too which made the experience relaxing. All in all a really fun day celebrating a 60th birthday!

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

I went with my explorer unit (5th Woodbridge sea scouts) and had a great time,all in all good facilities, brilliant white water courses and friendly instructors. I had kieren who was great.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

My husband and I visited The White Water Centre with our six year old granddaughter as keen to capitalise on the Olympic interest.The place itself was buzzing with lots to see as we are in the Summer holidays however our day was spoilt by the lack of food or clean tables at the cafe.
Why was there no menu? Price list? Food? The excuse was ‘we have more food at the weekend!’ Really? This was lunchtime in the school holidays?
I’m sure it wasn’t the fault of the young staff, doing there best; why doesn’t someone run this eatery with so much potential?
Spoilt an otherwise super sunny day!