Review Highlights
Thrilling family experience

Had a brilliant experience doing Rafting Unleashed with Theo as our guide. Great facilities, just... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
katem750
Loughton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun experience

Bought as a present and what a present. Got there early so watched others with a coffee from cafe... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jonofromcas
Castleford, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,777 results
All reviews great fun safety briefing great instructor white water raft rapids activity session wetsuits instructions legacy waves kit thrill circuit paddle
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

A group of 9 of us did this today and had the best time! We laughed and screamed through the whole experience and had an absolute ball! A huge thanks to Theo who satisfied our thirst for adrenaline whilst making sure we were safe If you haven’t done this before, book it now!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

Absolutely blinding day here!. Thoroughly recommend for any age!
White Water rafting just amazing
Thankyou!

Reviewed 7 September 2021

An amazing experience made all the more enjoyable by the lovely Theo who looked after all of us brilliantly. Booked as a 50th birthday present for two of our party of eight, a few of us were extremely apprehensive! However, Theo was super supportive and extremely professional, making us all feel we were in safe hands. With his guidance and expertise we navigated our way around at least five circuits, each one more thrilling than the last and I can only apologise to Theo for my relentless screaming, especially on the final circuit! A truly fantastic activity that none of us will forget in a long time - especially my husband who managed to fall overboard to everyone else's amusement! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

I was given this experience as a gift, and was quite nervous as although I'm happy in the water, I'm not very sporty! Our instructors were brilliant, especially Callum, who took time out to help me get the knack of it, and make sure I got confident enough to enjoy it. I'd totally recommend it as a fun afternoon - it's exhausting, but really enjoyable! Would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

I would definitely urge you to book the white water rafting experience if you're on the fence about it. Me and my friends had the best day here and would recommend it to anyone able to do it. Our instructor Immie was amazing, patient, informative and kept us all safe whilst we rode those gnarly waves. Would definitely go again and the cafe and country park are also definitely worth a visit whilst you're there.