Review Highlights
Amazing experience

White water rafting at Lee Valley was so much fun! We had a nice person boat (raft?) with Theo... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jetsettersKent
kent
Rafting Unleashed

9 of us in the October sunshine, on a raft getting very wet! We had such a lot of fun. The whole... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
D3394TGjennyd

1,780 results
All reviews great fun safety briefing great instructor adrenaline rush clear instructions stag do an amazing experience great afternoon great facilities white water birthday present water sports paddle boarding raft tom rapids activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

We took a group from The Engine Room Community Centre in Tottenham and had a fantastic time. The experience is really well organised and even for people with modest swimming abilities feels completely safe. Bailey was a superb raft captain, with clear expert communication and was very patient with a couple of our more nervous team members. We really enjoyed his skills being piloted through this man made action adventure facility set in beautiful green surroundings. Could not recommend more highly.

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Oh my giddy aunt what an amazing experience. I can’t recommend this highly enough. Our instructor Immy was amazing. The safety briefing was excellent and really put your mind at rest. The rafting was incredible and we had the best time. Great changing facility and the cafe is lovely.

Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

My Wife booked a white water rafting experience for a surprise for my birthday. This allowed me to have 9 people (including myself) on the raft as well as the instructor. Our instructor for the day was Theo and I just say he was fantastic with his instruction and sense of fun and I can honestly say this was one of the (if not the) most fun activities I have ever taken part in.

Since our day there I have recommended it to everyone I have spoken to. The facilities are top notch and a great time was had by all.

Fantastic

Reviewed 6 October 2021

10/10 for a really fun experience for all ages, we laughed for start to finish! Immy our instructor was a star, exlpained or the safety detail clearly and ensured the experience was BRILLIANT FUN! The surfing was such a laugh, thank you Immy!

Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

We went white water rafting and had an amazing time! Theo was a great instructor as well as skipper of our raft making sure we got the full “surfing” experience at the end!