Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

This is a great campground in a beautiful part of Colorado. A bit of a quiet secret. The campground owners and hosts were so friendly and so helpful. They genuinely appreciated that we were there. They had great fishing recommendations. I was there with several members of my family. Those of us in RVs loved the campsite (hook ups on both sides so we could "face" each other) and one family stayed in a cabin and loved it.
There is so much to do in Craig (fishing, restaurants, craft beer, museum) and the surrounding area (hiking, fishing, site seeing, the wild horses are amazing)
I highly recommend this campground and area. Not nearly as crowded as some of the other towns nearby.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 14 June 2020

Stayed in a cabin. It was clean, cozy, and relaxing. Great owners at the KOA. They were helpful and so awesome. Our kids fished nearby, on their recommendations. The bathrooms/showers are remodeled. Great showers! I would recommend for families over and over.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2019

It was great to meet Chad and Kristi (the owners). They are very helpful and friendly. They take a lot of personal pride in the park and it shows. Everything was very clean and neat. A lot of areas to walk our dogs.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Great customer service, easy access. The new owners were very helpful and easy to get along with. The park is clean store is well stocked.
Wi-Fi works great, power was good, water was good, Cable TV was good. I didn’t use the showers so I can’t comment on them.
Overall the park is in good shape.
Owner was very pleasant and knew quite a bit about the local area.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 422wesc
Reviewed 2 August 2019

Stayed at this campground for a couple of months while working in area. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I had reserved 2 spaces and unfortunately had to cancel one last minute. They were very understanding and didn't charge me. Refreshing they aren't trying to squeeze every dollar possible from their guests like some places do. Definitely recommend this campground to others!

Date of stay: June 2019