All reviewsmud fortbullock cart rideheritage propertyoutdoor activitiesfamily and friendsnice propertymango orchardsone night staynice foodindian foodtake carecourteous staffair conditioningnice experiencevillage lifethe hotel staffsmall village
Reviewed 23 April 2017

This is my 3rd visit to the Fort. It was a peaceful but bit shoddy than my first stay. I stayed on 08th and 09th April'17. This time I felt little maintenance and methodical hospitality are required in the place. Everything was good but I am unable to compare it with the first stay. The first stay was awesome, this time it was a good stay.

The food was tasty, minimum spicy and good to eat, in which I felt they maintained the quality. Service was little slow like they forget to serve me the morning tea, I get it on my request to the manager. In the evening also some goof-up happened like they forget to inform us the buffet tea-snack, which was later been served to us separately.

Room in which we stayed (room no. 401) was spacious and properly cleaned, room latch was a bit tough to operate. The washroom was cleaned but needs some maintenance, the shower was leaking, we managed our shower with available mug and bucket.

I like to suggest for keep an electric kettle, sugar, coffee, to minimize the staff pressure and smooth service and also an intercom in the rooms, every time calling the manager over mobile is little infeasible.

It was a good stay, but a little maintenance and little-improved service are expected if we compare with our first stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are equally spacious and clean.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank urmimalaghosh
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Not far from Delhi, 2.5-3 hour drive, away from city madness, quite peaceful and more importantly a fort to stay....nice food and courteous staff. worth spending a night with family and friends. Offer several outdoor activities, if you are willing to go for a nice walk and see village life then this place is worth

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are better
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gautam80
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Fort is situated at a easily accessible place...just 7 km from main NH 24 road. Neat and clean fort with fine Indian food.Very spacious for indoor and outdoor activities to enjoy with family and friends.Liked to visit nearby village on buggy/cart and see jaggery making.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chitra G
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Very peaceful location in lap of nature sorrounded by lush green agriculture farms and Jaggery factories.old time palace of Raja.Neat and clean spacious rooms and bathrooms but need improvement in toilets , mattresses and curtains . Staff is very cooperative .Mr. Atul Manager and chef om Prakash. Buffet was very good .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RakeshAdlakha
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Bad rooms, avoided going into them until necessary.
Went for an offsite in a big group of 50 people. The central courtyard area is good to keep everyone collected for activities etc.
Limited menu for food but it was tasty. Also the service was great. Since we had a party at night they served food till 3 am in the morning. Service and food are the only things that made me rate it average.. Otherwise it will be poor rating for me.
Not really value for money also, expensive for the type of rooms they provide..

Room Tip: there are no good rooms
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family