All reviews mud fort heritage property bullock cart ride nice property one night stay mango orchards humble staff air conditioning village life small village spacious rooms peaceful stay table tennis weekend activities delhi peacocks
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were a group of six and an infant visiting during the Holi weekend. We were given three private rooms attached with a roof separately on the third floor. We could get our privacy and in the evening the staff had arranged a private bon fire. The food in the property is average but well prepared.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Romi1984
Reviewed 24 April 2017

To reach Mudfort you have to leave Delhi on time otherwise traffic will be a big trouble as the roads are not that great and not much of the highway stretch to cover.
The hotel staff is nice and food is above average, but they do not have much options in buffet. When it comes to activities, many of the things are in damaged conditions. Cycles are not that comfortable.
You can get your drinks and have it in the open veranda.
The rooms are huge and the bathrooms are basic but yes huge.
The pool is small but the water is fresh and clean.
Over all it was a nice experience to chill out with friends and family.

Room tip: Rooms on ground floor were fine as they are reachable to veranda, restaurant and other activities.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PritiS286
Reviewed 23 April 2017

This is my 3rd visit to the Fort. It was a peaceful but bit shoddy than my first stay. I stayed on 08th and 09th April'17. This time I felt little maintenance and methodical hospitality are required in the place. Everything was good but I am unable to compare it with the first stay. The first stay was awesome, this time it was a good stay.

The food was tasty, minimum spicy and good to eat, in which I felt they maintained the quality. Service was little slow like they forget to serve me the morning tea, I get it on my request to the manager. In the evening also some goof-up happened like they forget to inform us the buffet tea-snack, which was later been served to us separately.

Room in which we stayed (room no. 401) was spacious and properly cleaned, room latch was a bit tough to operate. The washroom was cleaned but needs some maintenance, the shower was leaking, we managed our shower with available mug and bucket.

I like to suggest for keep an electric kettle, sugar, coffee, to minimize the staff pressure and smooth service and also an intercom in the rooms, every time calling the manager over mobile is little infeasible.

It was a good stay, but a little maintenance and little-improved service are expected if we compare with our first stay.

Room tip: all rooms are equally spacious and clean.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank urmimalaghosh
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Not far from Delhi, 2.5-3 hour drive, away from city madness, quite peaceful and more importantly a fort to stay....nice food and courteous staff. worth spending a night with family and friends. Offer several outdoor activities, if you are willing to go for a nice walk and see village life then this place is worth

Room tip: Ground floor rooms are better
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gautam80
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Fort is situated at a easily accessible place...just 7 km from main NH 24 road. Neat and clean fort with fine Indian food.Very spacious for indoor and outdoor activities to enjoy with family and friends.Liked to visit nearby village on buggy/cart and see jaggery making.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chitra G