“Best rental experience”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Crested Butte
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Tie Ski Rentals is Crested Butte's only ski and snowboard rental delivery shop! We gather guest information, select equipment from our own fleet based on that information, and fit the guest with ski and snowboard equipment at their place of lodging at a time that is convenient.
Reviewed 31 December 2017

These guys make renting equipment a pleasure. I wouldn't consider renting anywhere else. The convenience of being fitted by professionals in your condo is worth every penny. We have used this company 3 times now and would highly recommend them.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"condo"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I will NEVER use a ski shop for our rentals again. My family of 5 have used Black Tie on every mountain we have been to in the past 5 years and Crested Butte has been two of those times. The employees are courteous and extremely punctual. I needed longer skis and within 10 minutes of making the phone call, I was in line for the lift with my new skis. I cannot even tell you how convenient this service is. They work around our schedule and even turned our equipment into the storage place for us after the fittings.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Staff was organized, friendly, and on top of everything. Highly recommend. They called me in advance (even ahead of schedule), showed up, and took care of everything in no time. They again showed up (after calling me first) to pick everything up. A well-oiled process with great staff

Reviewed 17 March 2017

The professionalism and politeness of the folks at Black Tie is the best. Their knowledge about the equipment and their friendliness were great.