“Highly recommend! ”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Crested Butte
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Tie Ski Rentals is Crested Butte's only ski and snowboard rental delivery shop! We gather guest information, select equipment from our own fleet based on that information, and fit the guest with ski and snowboard equipment at their place of lodging at a time that is convenient.
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great equipment, great service, super fast and organized... we highly recommend this company for rentals. They come to you and bring everything and pick it up after you are done. What could be better than not having to trek down to a shop, stand around and waste your time?!?

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"condo"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I have organized a ski trip for four friends each year for over 10 years. We rent each year but do so at the mountain. After this experience, I hope that every future ski rental experience is as great as it was with Black tie at Crested Butte.

They came to the condo exactly when they had said. They provided great equipment. They couldn't have been more pleasant and professional.

An example of service was when one of us wanted a change in boot size, they promptly changes it out at the condo. They even went back to the mountain where we had left the skis and brought them to the condo.

At the end, we simply left them in the condo and they picked them up.

I hope they have a similar service with similar quality at our next ski trip.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

These guys make renting equipment a pleasure. I wouldn't consider renting anywhere else. The convenience of being fitted by professionals in your condo is worth every penny. We have used this company 3 times now and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I will NEVER use a ski shop for our rentals again. My family of 5 have used Black Tie on every mountain we have been to in the past 5 years and Crested Butte has been two of those times. The employees are courteous and extremely punctual. I needed longer skis and within 10 minutes of making the phone call, I was in line for the lift with my new skis. I cannot even tell you how convenient this service is. They work around our schedule and even turned our equipment into the storage place for us after the fittings.