Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Review Highlights
A superb introduction to the message experience.

Matti did a great job with my first ever massage at age 71. I had fallen hard on the slopes and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
oldtraveler4
Massage - Theraputic

Reviewed 15 September 2019
juliemC9030TF
Nashville, Tennessee
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Chelsea is one of kind. Provided therapeutic massage for stressed and tense muscles as well as guidance for breathwork and active stretches. More than just a relaxing massage but also provided gifts of knowledge that will keeping giving.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 24 July 2019

Heather did a great job and really freed my muscles up. I highly recommend Creekside Spa for anyone who wants a great experience.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank W4954DMdavidd
Reviewed 16 July 2019

We wanted a massage after a long road trip so looked for a spot in crested butte. Wasn’t really familiar with any of the places that showed up on search so went with highest rating and hoped for the best. These gals are great! Wife says “best massage I ever had!” And that’s saying something as we’ve been getting regular massages for some 20+ years. Just go.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited this spa on our baby moon to Crested Butte. Gabby gave me this best prenatal massage ever, she really worked my sore muscles and hips. Don’t be afraid to tell them if you’re too warm or if you need less/more pillows! They were so accommodating. My husband had Nicole and she was just as amazing. Will return!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I did a 90 min derp tissue massage with Helen, and it was great. She followed my cue for not talking once treatment started. I had many sore muscles after days of hiking and flips on bungee jumping. She worked on all of them without me spelling out every single muscle that hurt. She’s very gifted and easy to interact with.

One side note, this is not a spa environment. It’s above a restaurant with multiple doors to treatment rooms off a hallway. There were times there was some restaurant noise. I would still choose this over a nice spa area that only offered a decent massage.

Date of experience: August 2018
Mary L, Owner at Creekside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Thank you for the review. We are you enjoyed your experience. Looking forward to seeing you again!