All reviews bedroom suite small kitchen tower road beer and wine full kitchen early departure other hotels the shuttle driver yogurt next morning stayed here for one night front desk staff quiet room rental car excellent stay hot tub free breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The shuttle arrived within 10 minutes and the driver was friendly conversed and a safe driver.

We arrived at the registration desk at 9:20 and was told we still had time to catch breakfast. Checking in early at 9:20 was a real treat but then being offered breakfast on arrival was beyond expectations.

This is by far the best motel breakfast that I have ever experienced in all my travels. If variety of fresh fruit including melons and grapes. The coffee bar was superb. Everything was hot clean and well-managed. The breakfast area had more than enough tables and chairs.

Unlocking the door to our suite was a real shock a pleasant surprise. It was the size of a small apartment. I especially enjoyed the fact that the bedroom had a door closing it off from the rest of the room. The bed was plush and The linens new and crisp.

Within minutes of unlocking the door I received a text asking if there was anything I needed that was not included in the room such as additional towels etc.

At the time of registration I was ask if I needed a shuttle in the morning as it runs every hour on the hour back to the airport. I was told the breakfast runs from six to 9:30 AM.

There is also a pantry where you can purchase snacks and other items.

I will make a point of staying here again on future visits. You can’t go wrong with this motel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope this means you will be back to see us again.
Staybridge suites DIA

Reviewed 6 February 2018

So upon checkin, as I have a high status with IHG, they allowed early check in at 12 noon, which is 3 hours early, they also gave me an upgrade from a one bedroom suite to a 2 bedroom suite, I was not expecting that and was super happy to get the free upgrade.

The rooms were clean, large and smelled and looked new. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were well maintained and clean. I was only here for one night as I was leaving early on a flight from DIA, but was very impressed with the hotel.

The parking was free, the wifi was free and reliable and the breakfast in the morning was free and was great. They had hot and cold selections for food and had two attendants working the buffet area to ensure that it was well stocked and that the area was clean.

Very happy with my stay at this hotel, no complaints whatsoever, just a good hotel, that is reasonably priced, close to the airport that offers lots of free amenities and had good clean room and offers excellent service. As such, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Swaggger007

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so happy we were able to accommodate your early check in needs. We are sure other will find this review to be helpful We look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This hotel is the best option by the airport! Such friendly staff! Super professional and very clean. We stay here over and over. The convenience of the shuttle is very important to me. The drivers are great.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy that the staff professional and friendly. We hope you will come back and see us again!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The place is well maintained, confortable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The Tower Bar across the street is also surprisingly good. Proximity to the airport is great for early departures or late arrivals.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!
Staybridge Suites

Reviewed 28 December 2017

WOW !!!!!! excellent hotel & stall, everything about this hotel was nice & clean. The front desk staff was EXTREMELY !!! helpful,concerned, & assisted with directions for their city.Breakfast was prepared warm & fresh, daily. This hotel is in a safe;buisness district. There are alot of stores nearby which was a plus.

Room Tip: Very close to airport, shuttle service, this a extended stay type of hotel, meaning rooms have kitchenettes.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are overjoyed to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back to see us again.