“Good food, reasonable price”

Marrakech Cafe & Grill
Ranked #501 of 3,258 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 17 May 2015

We have been looking for a good mediterranean restaurant in Denver and this just might be it. There are several similar restaurants in the area but liked this one better than most. Food, service and price were all very good.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Last night my wife decide that she wanted to try something that we don't normally eat. We decided on Marrakech Grill and I am thrilled that we did. I am pretty much a meat and potatoes type guy and often shy away from ethnic restaurants. Well....this meat and potato guy loves this place. Their hummus and pita bread to start was perfect. We also order the falafel appetizer and they were very good as well. I had skewers of two different meats. One was filet and it was great in both flavor and tenderness. I don't remember the name of the other meat, but it was a beef and lamb combo mixed together into one meat. It too was great.

1  Thank cubfaninco
Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

I had never been to this place before, but was pleased to find that the inside was much cleaner and nicer than the outside strip mall the fact. When we got in we were seated promptly and offered water right away.

Although the waiter / host did not offer much in the way of ideas for lunch, we settled on the eating lamb and lamb kebab sandwiches along with the very tasty lentil soup. This place is exactly as it advertises and gives you really tasty spicy Mediterranean food at a reasonable price. lunch for the two of us came in under $20 he can't be that. I really enjoyed this savory shawarma and the polite and courteous appeal of the server / host.

You are not paying for more than what you were getting and the fluid is flavorful, with great appeal

Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

The food was good and the atmosphere great. I had the chicken masala over a bed of hummus. I loved it. And the lentil soup was incredible. My friends all enjoyed their meals and appetizers.

1  Thank Bothegr8
Reviewed 6 November 2012

When I am in the neighborhood the magnetic force of the food served at lunchtime draws me in. I must have the chicken kabob with rice and hummus. I must have a pot of mint tea. My husband always opts for the gyros plate. We have been there numerous times and the food is consistently good. It is never crowded at lunch (don't know about dinner) but the parking is sometimes difficult. If you park in the wrong lot you will be towed.

1  Thank Linsan53